Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better P4P: Evander Holyfield or Lennox Lewis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

elroid..........."Lennox is obviously a better overall "HW" boxer".

Goober try to understand that the concept of a p4p king means that a 6'5" 240lb Lennox could take his exsisting skill set down to 5'5" 115 lbs and fight Roman Gonzales!!! p4p means matching up with all other fighters in their weight classes not the one that the suject (lennox) fights in!
    Does Roman Gonzales skills and talents translate to a great heavy if he were 6'3" 220?
    Thats what p4p king means goober!!! Try to remember that the heavyweight division has NO WEIGHT limits so stop the BS about weights. Heavyweights have weighed in from 165 to 300lbs forever! Try to learn a few things instead of being the butt of jokes, your not funny anymore your pathetic!

Also don't agree with me it makes me feel uncomfortable.

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
      elroid..........."Lennox is obviously a better overall "HW" boxer".

Goober try to understand that the concept of a p4p king means that a 6'5" 240lb Lennox could take his exsisting skill set down to 5'5" 115 lbs and fight Roman Gonzales!!! p4p means matching up with all other fighters in their weight classes not the one that the suject (lennox) fights in!
      Does Roman Gonzales skills and talents translate to a great heavy if he were 6'3" 220?
      Thats what p4p king means goober!!! Try to remember that the heavyweight division has NO WEIGHT limits so stop the BS about weights. Heavyweights have weighed in from 165 to 300lbs forever! Try to learn a few things instead of being the butt of jokes, your not funny anymore your pathetic!

Also don't agree with me it makes me feel uncomfortable.

Ray
      There is nothing one dimensional about Lewis as you claim... as he states,he is Multi dimensional and can fight forward/backward side to side and can do this because he throws every punch at any angle and getting past his jab and not knowing when he throws that tricky uppercut alongside being a boxer or brawler does not classify him as a one dimensional fighter...get off the drugs.

Juggernaut666

maneater. "Good question. I must say that Lennox Lewis is an absolute killer. He's good, he's long, he's strong, he hits hard, and he'll get in your **** and dig through to daylight. Poised, athletic, and confident. He punched in combination, worked off an effective jab, and he was so sneaky with his uppercuts. It was just hard to keep him off you, or off balance. I'd have to say Lennox was the best. He took me places nobody else ever has, and he's the puzzle I could never solve all that well. He could be countered...And my left hook was always effective for that. But the more I looked for it, the more rights over the top came back. Hell." Anonymous

Though someone who ACTUALLY fought ALL the heavyweights from Holyfieild to klitchko,not a delusional boxing master mind at his desk at home. lol

"Lennox is the typical one dimentional big man" Ray :wank:
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-06-2015, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        there is nothing one dimensional about lewis as you claim... As he states,he is multi dimensional and can fight forward/backward side to side and can do this because he throws every punch at any angle and getting past his jab and not knowing when he throws that tricky uppercut alongside being a boxer or brawler does not classify him as a one dimensional fighter...get off the drugs.

Juggernaut666

maneater. "good question. I must say that lennox lewis is an absolute killer. He's good, he's long, he's strong, he hits hard, and he'll get in your **** and dig through to daylight. Poised, athletic, and confident. He punched in combination, worked off an effective jab, and he was so sneaky with his uppercuts. It was just hard to keep him off you, or off balance. I'd have to say lennox was the best. He took me places nobody else ever has, and he's the puzzle i could never solve all that well. He could be countered...and my left hook was always effective for that. But the more i looked for it, the more rights over the top came back. Hell." anonymous

though someone who actually fought all the heavyweights from holyfieild to klitchko,not a delusional boxing master mind at his desk at home. Lol

"lennox is the typical one dimentional big man" ray :wank:
        lol .............

Comment

I thought this was about Evander & Lennox?
          Now you want to start talking **** to me again you little punkazz *****?

i don't care what you think *****, and if my opinions are wrong all the time to you why bother answering? You want an internet fight? hahaha.....

Go back to the Fantasy threads where you belong goofball.
          Leave the adults alone no one on this entire site thinks you have any
          validity at all. Your a clown who prefers cartoon characters and your favorite boxer is an actors character in a movie. Your a fool like the tool!!!
          Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
            I thought this was about Evander & Lennox?
            Now you want to start talking **** to me again you little punkazz *****?

i don't care what you think *****, and if my opinions are wrong all the time to you why bother answering? You want an internet fight? hahaha.....

Go back to the Fantasy threads where you belong goofball.
            Leave the adults alone no one on this entire site thinks you have any
            validity at all. Your a clown who prefers cartoon characters and your favorite boxer is an actors character in a movie. Your a fool like the tool!!!
            Ray
            If you are reffering to me ray,well lets just say clowning you is not only easy its amusing ,no one really likes you and at the end of the day even posters who dont agree with me can clearly see who the real b.s er is on here............... that would be you !

And yes the thread is about Lewis which is why i gave a break down of his skills you couldn't grasp ,usually you have nothing to say on the actual topic ,though very frequently im always correcting you ,maybe bc you truly hzve no concept how to judge ones skills after 1960 or just lack judgement of reality and common sence ?

The ROCK being a mindless object !
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-07-2015, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
              On this site Lewis will win the poll ... LOL
              anyone picking lewis is delusional. holyfield was better skilled in every way

Comment

Holyfield quite easily.

Comment

Working...
                X