No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather CEO Not Surprised By Golovkin PPV Stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FelipeB View Post
    No surprise . Only true boxing fans know Ggg or Lemieux .. And wats up this black soul idiot.. Keep to boxing ..
    address my comment ONLY when you address the comment i was REPLYING to.
    cowardly move to cite the response but not the spark that initiated the response

Comment

• Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
      ellerbe is a phaggot
      :qqq: End thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Let me know what Mayweather Promotions first PPV numbers look like without Jr. or Pacquiao attached.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
          yeah. if that helps you sleep better at night.
          but anybody who studies psychology
          recognizes that the black man in "america" is the most emulated male on the planet you even got white boys in former nazi germany wantin' to be like 2PAC SHAKUR and in 2015 STILL dressin' like him and trying to do Hip Hop culture which Blacks created. even vladimir putins advisor said the only thang he likes about "america" is 2PAC. we exude masculinity in which sociologists have done studies on and have universally agreed to that study.
          white males have "power" in the world people seem to want to attain that "status" blacks have no power in the global sense but people irrespective of race in a "general" sense inform us that black males(specifically in "america") are the most emulated males on the planet
          WTF!!!!!!!!!! This is a boxing website.

Comment

Roy Jones Jr is a FARRRRRRRRRRRR better Fighter than golovkin can ever DREAM of becoming. dont mention those two in the same sentence, paragraph, page, chapter, book, shelf, library
            Can we still mention them in the same sentence if we're talking about not being able to sell ppvs?

Comment

yeah. if that helps you sleep better at night.
              but anybody who studies psychology
              recognizes that the black man in "america" is the most emulated male on the planet you even got white boys in former nazi germany wantin' to be like 2PAC SHAKUR and in 2015 STILL dressin' like him and trying to do Hip Hop culture which Blacks created. even vladimir putins advisor said the only thang he likes about "america" is 2PAC. we exude masculinity in which sociologists have done studies on and have universally agreed to that study.
              white males have "power" in the world people seem to want to attain that "status" blacks have no power in the global sense but people irrespective of race in a "general" sense inform us that black males(specifically in "america") are the most emulated males on the planet
              And does this help you sleep better at night? I believe what you say was somewhat true in the 90s. The interest in the whole hiphop culture has started to wane. People have realized that they're mostly actors and lack substance. Hipster is the new hiphop...you can actually see it seeping its way into the rap culture with black rappers who dress like dorky white kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thutch2412 View Post
                It's funny because most Eastern Russian's are considered Asian, they consider themselves Asian and Polish folk consider Eastern Russian's Asian. Mongol, Japanese, Chinese, Korean blood are all found in Eastern Russian's.

GGG doesn't even look 100% white, you can easily look at his face and his eyes and tell he's mixed with some type of Asian. I try telling people all the time because I'm Korean but they don't believe until they look it up.

Sorry guys but Asians claim GGG, the white's can't have him lol. If you'd like we can have a Race Draft just like on the Chapelle Show. Just tell me a good trade and we will consider it.
                yep 3G is asian with caucasian mix but by geographical and social/cultural background he's asian.

Comment

• Originally posted by stormfroe View Post
                  yep 3G is asian with caucasian mix but by geographical and social/cultural background he's asian.
                  Uhhh...Kazakhs don't consider themselves asian.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    Uhhh...Kazakhs don't consider themselves asian.
                    well they should, mongols influenced them a lot. but of course wanting to be labelled european is understandable.

Comment

• Originally posted by stormfroe View Post
                      well they should, mongols influenced them a lot. but of course wanting to be labelled european is understandable.
                      Their culture was influenced as much by turks and arabs.

Comment

Working...
                      X