No announcement yet.

Rumor that Canelo will fight Robert Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    TS isn't trolling, he's provided video proof. Any how if ginger cherrypicks the Ghost, I'm fortifying walls, setting up the fort & loading up the canons to spread the truth, (associated with hate), these days, but ohh well.
    this was on espn today. I dont know if its true or not.

osunaespn Bernardo Osuna
    RT @FJMayweather: Yes I can confirm Lil Floyd will face Saul Canelo Alvarez next on May 4th! #MayeatherAlvarez
    about 21 hours ago

Comment

Canelo needs to get his ass up to 160, so he can actually start fighting 154 lb fighters.......

On a serious note, this would be awful. Canelo needs to fight Austin Trout, or at the least fight someone like Kirkland or Angulo.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn
        Quote:

Originally Posted by Bushbaby

TS isn't trolling, he's provided video proof. Any how if ginger cherrypicks the Ghost, I'm fortifying walls, setting up the fort & loading up the canons to spread the truth, (associated with hate), these days, but ohh well.

osunaespn Bernardo Osuna
        RT @FJMayweather: Yes I can confirm Lil Floyd will face Saul Canelo Alvarez next on May 4th! #MayeatherAlvarez
        about 21 hours ago
        This was already confirmed as a fake acct. Might be the guy on these forums that's going around calling Floyd Lil Floyd.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post

osunaespn Bernardo Osuna
          about 21 hours ago
          No the same guy already re-tweeted it's a fake account, FightHype has said time and time against that Sr and Roger don't have twitters. I fell for a fake Roger twitter last year too.

Can't believe ESPN is reporting that.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post

osunaespn Bernardo Osuna
            about 21 hours ago
            How would you feel bout dat??

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              This was already confirmed as a fake acct. Might be the guy on these forums that's going around calling Floyd Lil Floyd.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              oh ok. thanks.

Comment

Already confirmed fake Bush....

Plus Canelo's manager has already come out and said they've agreed to a deal to fight on Floyd's undercard May 4th.

Canelo needs to fight Trout, or at the very least a Kirkland or Angulo.

Comment

Bushbaby you already know how I feel.

well 4corners and jfsd26 said this is confirmed fake. Fat dan is saying floyd might be working on a bradley fight and is saying its an easier fight for floyd than guerrero or canelo.

i guess floyd will tell the world eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    Already confirmed fake Bush....

Plus Canelo's manager has already come out and said they've agreed to a deal to fight on Floyd's undercard May 4th.

Canelo needs to fight Trout, or at the very least a Kirkland or Angulo.
                    I'm certain both parties are circulating these rumors for a reason though. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the fight is in fact up next. I believe they're trying to gauge fan output by allowing the rumors. I don't see any other reason for all this hush hush right now.

Comment

I don't feel Bradley is easier than Guerrero. I'd like Bradley more based on something simple, I just feel he's a better fighter than Guerrero. I wouldn't fault either fight though, because they are both top fighters around his weight.

I'd like to see Guerrero get another win or two over guys like Alexander/Brook, Maidana, Ortiz, and THAN fight Floyd. It'd be a bigger and better fight if he did that.

Comment

Working...
                      X