No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: News: Mayweather, Malignaggi-Mosley, Hopkins, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: News: Mayweather, Malignaggi-Mosley, Hopkins, More

Discussions are ongoing to finalize a fight between WBA welterweight champion Paulie Malignaggi (32-4, 7KOs) and three division beltholder "Sugar" Shane Mosley (46-8-1, 39KOs), according to Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer. The Showtime televised fight would take place on April 27th at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.

[Click Here To Read More]

It would be amazing for boxing if Mayweather-Canelo gets done, Mosley-Malignaggi tho is a ****ing turrible fight and a disrespect to all fighters in 147 weight division. Looking forward to the PonceDeLeon-Velez clash

Comment

The problem with the mosley fight is that the winner will probably go on to better things which means maidana, guerrero, berto, bradley, and alexander. There is no way mosley is winning any of those fights. Please Mosley stay retired. Don't follow the Roy route. Does anyone know if Mosley is coming back cuz he's low in money? I hope not. Dude got paid legit last 3 opponents.
      Last edited by mercadojglb; 12-18-2012, 09:54 PM.

Comment

so can we know who Floyd is going to fight already

Comment

Let's be real about this Paulie has featherfist and his chin isn't all that great either. I can see Shane KOing him easily and Alexander aint all that either. I don't think Shane is trying for another run I think he wants to put his career to bed respectfully and winning the title then defending it is a good look for him. If Shane KO's Paulie like he's suppose to then he can defend against Maidana then go for a big money rematch against Cotto then retire.

Comment

So the whole Broner-Abril thing was a bluff? And looks like Russell Jr is finally gonna get that shot we all been looking forward to. Hopefully he wont fight no stiff on that Ponce-Velez card.

Comment

I like Russell getting pushed, my question is how? He looks to be real, but he hasn't been tested yet. Do they mean he's going to get his name in bigger letters and higher on the billing, or will they put him in with the lions? He needs a name on his resume, the question is who? I wish they could get John out of his home to take this fight, but I know that's not happening. Any suggestions?

Comment

I wonder if Mayweather can take the Cinaman's power this is a great fight I hope it gets made

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
                  Let's be real about this Paulie has featherfist and his chin isn't all that great either. I can see Shane KOing him easily and Alexander aint all that either. I don't think Shane is trying for another run I think he wants to put his career to bed respectfully and winning the title then defending it is a good look for him. If Shane KO's Paulie like he's suppose to then he can defend against Maidana then go for a big money rematch against Cotto then retire.
                  Maidana...really???

Comment

The Mayweather vs the Ghost with Canelo vs Cotto or "scrub to be named" card is the worst kept secret in boxing. Fight Trout you girl. All I can do is hope either Floyd or Canelo loses and keeps ****ing up the plans.

Comment

Working...
                    X