No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire-Nishioka, Alvarado-Rios Early Fight Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire-Nishioka, Alvarado-Rios Early Fight Results

Home Depot Center, Los Angeles, California - In a super featherweight contest, prospect Saul Rodriguez (7-0, 6KOs) stopped Cesar Garcia (6-12-1, 1KO) in two rounds of action. Garcia took a beating in the second round and the referee stopped the contest before the start of the third.
    [Click Here To Read More]

does anyone know if top rank is streaming the undercards in their website?

Comment

Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
      does anyone know if top rank is streaming the undercards in their website?
      yes they are

Comment

Originally posted by layton View Post
        yes they are
        im trying to find the fights but i cant seem to find it in their site

Comment

nvm found it when i was first loggin on to their site the undercards hadnt started yet so i was never in their homepage where thei showing the fights

Comment

Got here a little late, what happened with the pelvis Garcia fight why was it stopped early

Comment

The Garcia/Roman fight was among the best 3 rounds I have ever seen and I have seen well over five thousand fights. The need a a major network to carry the rematch because that was a brutal war!

Comment

wow

damn Jose Benavidez got caught nasty. props for surviving the round though

Comment

HAHA!!! Benavidez almost got knocked out by another setup in a long list of setups!! He can dish it out but he cant take it. Props for surviving??? All he did was hang on for dear life! There's a reason he hasn't fought another prospect or unbeaten fighter like the hundreds on ShoBox have. Overprotected. Back to 7-9 record fighters for him.

Comment

Such happiness for an "almost"...

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    HAHA!!! Benavidez almost got knocked out by another setup in a long list of setups!! He can dish it out but he cant take it. Props for surviving??? All he did was hang on for dear life! There's a reason he hasn't fought another prospect or unbeaten fighter like the hundreds on ShoBox have. Overprotected. Back to 7-9 record fighters for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X