No announcement yet.

[New Video] Floyd Mayweather Talks Wrestlemania & Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Floyds right, he doesn't do the same numbers as Pac. He does less on a annual basis.
    Cool story but it's not true.

Comment

Jesus Christ Floyd the blood testing isnt' an issue anymore! The guy goes back and forth with OST and the purse. Not too long ago money was the issue. Now he's saying is the random blood/urine testing? WTF?

The guy does't want to fight Pacquiao

Comment

http://fighthype.com/news/article13107.html

full intv....

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
          Didn't Pac agreed for this stupid test about a zillion times by now? And Floyd keep bringing that up......zzzzzz....what a duck
          I know right, I lost count on how many times he took the test too... zzzzzzzz

Comment

Is Pac even relevant anymore? I mean what has he accomplished since beating Cotto at a catchweight back in 2009?

Moral to this radio clip is that Floyd is about to make another easy 20 million just to appear on Wrestlemania..... while Pac is irrelevant who is looking to fight a 40 year old LW at WW for a 4th time.

Like I said years ago, when Bob is ready he will make the fight. It's what he has been doing for decades.

Comment

Floyd beating Manny now would mean nothing but a payday

Comment

Originally posted by the larryx View Post
                Floyd beating Manny now would mean nothing but a payday
                That's all it was ever going to be. Bob knows his lie will be proven a lie once he allows Pac to fight Floyd which is why Bob is taking every option he can first before cashing out vs Floyd in Pac's very last fight. Like every fighter Floyd fights, Pac will be labeled as a bum, has been, easy fight that Floyd cherry picked.

People will write Pac off so fast as a cowardly bum who ducked testing all these years while saying Floyd is a disgraceful coward who is ducking Martinez and Andre Ward because he is truly scared for his life.

Comment

The people saying Floyd beating Manny is just a payday are as bad as the clowns saying Pac is done. I swear people would have you belive that Manny is Roy Jones past it. They are past their prime-still good, still two of the top fighters in the world. It's a defining legacy fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    The people saying Floyd beating Manny is just a payday are as bad as the clowns saying Pac is done. I swear people would have you belive that Manny is Roy Jones past it. They are past their prime-still good, still two of the top fighters in the world. It's a defining legacy fight.
                    Hell no to the bold. That ship has sailed with Marquez vs Manny III and Bradley beating Manny regardless of if people felt it was a robbery. The thrill is gone! Fight will make money but it won't really define either fighters legacy like it would in 09 or 10. Fight people will pay to see but it doesn't have the same meaning anymore that is plain to see.

Comment

Last edited by McAlister; 08-29-2012, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X