Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pavlik-Rosinsky Weigh-in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will has the movement and speed to cause problems for Pavlik. You will all see. Styles make fights. Everyone gets knocked down. Its still early.

Upsets happen, upset will happen today if Will plays his cards right. Movement will KILL pavlik. You cannot hit what you cannot catch!

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
      Will has the movement and speed to cause problems for Pavlik. You will all see. Styles make fights. Everyone gets knocked down. Its still early.

Upsets happen, upset will happen today if Will plays his cards right. Movement will KILL pavlik. You cannot hit what you cannot catch!
      WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
        WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
        You are from the same place as him. Do you know him? or see him on the street and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingisfixed View Post
          That's the only time he's even touched the canvas ...maybe his worst performance and he still KOed the dude.

You and Pavlics corner are using this as the basis ... go watch the Rodriquez fight. He's a totally different fighter.
          LOL. If Pavlik trained thinking that this is the Rosinsky that he will be facing tonight, he is in for one hell of a surprise!

Comment

i really dont know much about rosinsky......can someone tell me if he really has a legitimate shot against pavlik.....

Comment

Oh so this is all based on him putting in a good performance against an overrated, very mediocre prospect, I see.

Maybe you are all right & I am wrong but I think Pavlik crushes this guy. I don't think he has the style to trouble Pavlik and he sure as hell hasn't been hit by a guy of Pavliks size or with his power.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Oh so this is all based on him putting in a good performance against an overrated, very mediocre prospect, I see.

Maybe you are all right & I am wrong but I think Pavlik crushes this guy. I don't think he has the style to trouble Pavlik and he sure as hell hasn't been hit by a guy of Pavliks size or with his power.
                Actually he fought Yathomas Riley in the ametuers and didn't get dropped and won. Rileys skills aren't Kelly's but hes WAY bigger and hits WAY harder that was at 178

Anyone can get KOed don't get me wrong...but your giving Pavlic all this credit cus of what he did in a lighter division in 06. He's never done anything but lose at super middle weight besides go to rehab and get schooled by Hopkins and Martinez.

Alls I'm saying is this is no walk in the park.

Pavlic cannot outbox Rosinsky dude...he can possibly drop him...but he has to catch him flush off guard.
                Last edited by Boxingisfixed; 07-07-2012, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X