Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Floyd CURRENTLY being USADA Blood Tested YEAR ROUND?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by noStylez View Post
    It's not OST because it's not all year.
    Both Floyd and Pac infact any boxer can be accused for being on something because they don't do all year testing. Who's more suspicious, the one that is more active beating come straight forward guys or the one that takes a year lay off.

You tell me, I'm sick of these PED threads, it's been done to death yet any issues that come up in interviews the fanboys come out to play like they know everything.
    Look at your with your logic and stuff....
    Seriously, what you say makes total sense and puts a fatal flaw in the supposed OSDT floyd demands for his fights.
    It's a facade, it's bullpucky and, in my opinion, specifically targeted at pacquiao.
    Funny how folks argue about manny wanting a cutoff date, when there was always one apparently....the day of the fight!!!
    floyd isn't getting tested now and could be doing anything shady he wants.
    It's a ploy that blew way out of proportion, fed by ego, and countered by an equal amount of ego.
    For me, considering it's a flawed system the way it's administered per floyd's request I find it more feasible at this point for floyd to drop the testing issue rather than to have pacquiao concede to it.

Comment

No, and *****S knows it and yet they call it Olympic Random Test. They also don't like this subject.

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHT HYPE View Post
        but why is the last date of this supposedly year round blood test at september 17, 2011. That was well over 7 weeks ago.

How come they suddenly halted the year round blood test on september 17? Shouldn't they be continuing to get blood tested today?

Why has the year round blood test of floyd mayweather been suspiciously stopped?
        simple dude.

these folks who defend floyd just can't understand what YEAR ROUND means.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
          [IMG][/IMG]
          yeah, yeah. don't reply to troll threads just as long as it isn't yours eh?

whatta hypocrite.

Comment

It's not OST because it's not all year.
            Both Floyd and Pac infact any boxer can be accused for being on something because they don't do all year testing. Who's more suspicious, the one that is more active beating come straight forward guys or the one that takes a year lay off.

You tell me, I'm sick of these PED threads, it's been done to death yet any issues that come up in interviews the fanboys come out to play like they know everything.
            who's more suspicious.

the one who is constantly active and fighting regularly, or the one who takes two year layoffs yet beat opponents like he's been fighting all the time?

dumb question eh?

you say you're sick of these PED threads, yet you took the time not to only READ these threads, yet actually spend time to compose a two paragraph response to one of the threads.

if you don't like it, don't click on it, read it, post on it.

that's rather stupid.

Comment

TBH, Floyd's work schedule seems suspicious.

Moreso than Pac's.

Floyd takes long breaks from boxing then comes back to the ring in great shape with very little fatigue or ring rust.

If he were still an Olympic athlete and he was not getting tested year round, he'd be under suspicion of using PED's in the off months when he's not boxing.

Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                TBH, Floyd's work schedule seems suspicious.

Moreso than Pac's.

Floyd takes long breaks from boxing then comes back to the ring in great shape with very little fatigue or ring rust.

If he were still an Olympic athlete and he was not getting tested year round, he'd be under suspicion of using PED's in the off months when he's not boxing.

Just saying.
                yeah and *****s are saying the long lay offs are disadvantages for floyd and guess what? 3 fights in a row after a long lay off.. JMM, Mosley and now Ortiz.. he looks great in all fights and won..

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
                  who's more suspicious.

the one who is constantly active and fighting regularly, or the one who takes two year layoffs yet beat opponents like he's been fighting all the time?

dumb question eh?

you say you're sick of these PED threads, yet you took the time not to only READ these threads, yet actually spend time to compose a two paragraph response to one of the threads.

if you don't like it, don't click on it, read it, post on it.

that's rather stupid.
                  I think you're rather stupid,
                  nothing wrong with replying to a thread,
                  where do the rules state if you don't like it, don't click it, read or post it.

Fkn douche, dumb question for some obviously others don't see it the same.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather's random blood tests are as fake as Kim Kardashian's wedding, and dumber than Khloe Kardashian's husband.

Comment

I think you're rather stupid,
                      nothing wrong with replying to a thread,
                      where do the rules state if you don't like it, don't click it, read or post it.

Fkn douche, dumb question for some obviously others don't see it the same.
                      nope. nothing wrong replying to a thread at all.

but to reply to a thread the type of which you claim to be sick and tired of IS stupid.

kinda like a couch potato looking at particular program in the tv, constantly complaining how stupid the show his watching is..... yet continues to watch it instead of simply changing the channel.

if you can't see the idiocy in that, then i pity you.

Comment

Working...
                      X