Collapse
No announcement yet.

Temo Ortiz's reply to Nokia3310 via ME

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, why the fuck were you sending him a bunch of messages on gameplans? You honestly think you are this other poster are more qualified then his team?

Comment

So whats this "advice" everyones talking about? OP seems butt-hurt from the rejection. Interest to hear what it was.

Comment

Originally posted by jdn View Post
        So whats this "advice" everyones talking about? OP seems butt-hurt from the rejection. Interest to hear what it was.
        it wasnt even my advice. nor did i take credit for it. only advice i gave him was about Joe Cortez but hey aparently his team know more right.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
          the point is his team probably gets 'advice' non stop, if they want advice they'll ask for it. Reminds me of a fighter (can't remember who it was) saying the worst thing about losing is having random people on the street telling you what you should've done. Moral of the story is its easier said than done.
          Where and how will they ask for advice if they needed it.
          Please elaborate.

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
            Lol, why the fuck were you sending him a bunch of messages on gameplans? You honestly think you are this other poster are more qualified then his team?
            Nope not acting to be overqualified or anything close.
            Just some fans that care about Ortiz winning and giving out suggestions, help and support without asking anything in return other than destroy Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
              Nokia what was your advice to OrTREES anyway?
              Nothing serious just some valid points pointed out that's all you know.

Comment

Originally posted by nokia3310 View Post
                Nothing serious just some valid points pointed out that's all you know.
                exactly. he could have just said no thanks or were good..but noo he had to write this paragraph and acting up because his brother ortiz dude seriously has problems.

Comment

Don't think anymore advice would help them at this stage. They already been drilling in everything for weeks.

I'm not even sure if Danny knows what he's doing. He seemed to be genuinely unaware of Mayweather's body assault based on a recent interview.

Comment

That b!tch temo sounds like a phuckin 12 year old kid, he'd fit right in on boxingscene.. every time i come to this ****ty site its like being back at school again.. thats not a dig at the OP, good thread tho, funny ****.. tbh temo sounds nervous as hell, the post is like saying "we know what we're doing... um.. i think... i hope... sh!!!!!!t.. mama"

Comment

Working...
                    X