No announcement yet.

Black or not, Broner needs to be FINED for his comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol.
    Chollo probably going thru my post history to call me out on something.
    Ha ha.
    Good luck to him cause I'm no racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      Honestly, I don't even want to repeat it. It was more cringeworthy than when he attacked Ellerbe at the Vargas presser

Enough is enough. They need to fine him and put a muzzle on his ass

If Darren Wilson did him harm, you won't hear a peep out of me
      Stop acting like a woman and just tell us what he said. What’s the point of making a thread to discuss something you won’t discuss?

Comment

Well I did.

I think you're wrong for telling me as a black man how I should come up with solutions for cleaning up my own community especially when you've never lived in my community, nor grew up in the environment I grew up in.

I've never been to Australia or know a thing about Australian culture, so why would I tell an Australian on what they should be doing to make their environment better?
        Sometimes an outsider has a better perspective on things than someone amongst it all.

Comment

This is much bigger than Broner. It's about cleaning up our community and denouncing ignorance. Just happens to be starting with Broner, but the cleanup should've happened many moons ago
          You are the only one starting anything. lmao. So, you should have started this clean-up many moons ago? Why didn't you? Why start with a press conference that 237 people saw? That is the place to start? Really? You are silent about all hip-hop music that has been made for the last 30-some years, that millions of people hear every single day, and that doesn't bother you enough to start a thread crying. But AB said it, and you and two dozen other people saw it, so that is the place to start?

If you know AB uses this kind of language all the time, and you find it so offensive, why would you even watch the press conference? rofl.

Thank you, son. I needed a good laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
            Did someone honestly start a thread just to cry about a black person using the N word?????

Wow. If you are that freaking sensitive you need to get off the Internet kiddo. Also, don't ever listen to any hip-hop or rap. Also, NEVER, EVER LOOK UP WHAT NWA STOOD FOR. Ice Cube and Dr. Dre are two of the biggest celebraties today.

Mike Tyson said he was going to eat his opponent's children. Our president saw a video of white men, marching down a street with lit tiki torches, repeating Nazi chants and said there are very fine people in that group. Police kill blacks with impunity and target blacks for minor crimes. The U.S. literally has a higher percentage of blacks in prison today than South Africa did at the height of apartheid. And you are crying about some B rate boxer, saying the N word, during a press conference that 237 people saw???

Try those eyes buddy. It will be alright. All you have to do is put parental controls on to only show programs rated G for your television. All tv's have it now, to pacify crybabies like you.
            I'm just a man trying to clean up my community because I give a damn about my people.

Interesting that offends you.

Oh and don't get me started on the genocide to a beat that many call music.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
              Lol.
              Chollo probably going thru my post history to call me out on something.
              Ha ha.
              Good luck to him cause I'm no racist.
              What's your post history on Chicago?

Comment

Yes, I'm worried about symbolic language.

Getting punched in the face is not justification to be a walking stereotypical embarrassing caricurture.

Boxing has a nationalistic symbology that goes back the days of Jack Johson, Joe Louis, Muhhamed Ali, etc. When those ATG black fighters won a championship, the African American community won a championship. When Joe Louis got punched in the face and defeated Schmeiling during WW2, that was great symbology not only for the AA community, but for the United States as a whole.

When Ali spoke about civil rights and the inconsistencies in the US, even though he got punched in the face for a living, his words resognated GLOBALLY

Adrien Broner is an embarrassing, blaxpoitation, stereotypical, walking silly ass caricurture that symbolizes what's wrong with young youth in the African American community and a big reason why there's a high racial tension in this country..

I will fight and die for someone like Broner, but damn it enough is enough. My ancestors didn't fight for the right to not be classified as 3/5 of a human being for Adrien Broner and his ilk to allow the many historic racists to say "Told you so"

If PBC and other promotional companies can enforce dress codes and other rules, damn it they can bar historically offensive language as well.

The Athletic Commission needs to fine these ******s using this language in this environment on that platform. Enough is enough

lmao at revisionist history.

Ali also said that whites and blacks shouldnt intermix.

Broner hasn't said anything that racist in his entire career.

Comment

I'm just a man trying to clean up my community because I give a damn about my people.

Interesting that offends you.

Oh and don't get me started on the genocide to a beat that many call music.
                  You are trying to clean up your community by crying about something one person said, that is said every single day by millions of black people? Really?

Starting a thread, under an anyonymous name, to whine and cry is trying to clean up your community? What community are you in son? You up in Over-the-Rhine, where Broner is from?

Yep, what better way to clean up your community and make a real change than to make anonymous posts on the Internet. lol.

I don't find anything you said offensive, just amazed that someone is such a crybaby.

If you found that offensive you wouldn't even be on the Internet, let alone watch AB's press conference. For real, they have parental controls on every t.v. and computer nowadays. You can set it to only show g rated programs if such everyday things cause you to get your panties all in a bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    lmao at revisionist history.

Ali also said that whites and blacks shouldnt intermix.

Broner hasn't said anything that racist in his entire career.
                    He's just trolling. If he was that sensitive, he wouldn't be on the Internet.

Just your typical lonely, Internet troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
                      You are silent about all hip-hop music that has been made for the last 30-some years, that millions of people hear every single day, and that doesn't bother you enough to start a thread crying.
                      Funny you ask how I feel about our music that I call genocide to a beat. I made the following posts back in 2016 in a thread where a promising boxer from Chicago was gunned down in Chicago. His name was Ed Brown:

If you don't think music affects the minds of children, you sir, don't know a thing about children nor do you know a thing about proven scientific studies on music's affect on a child's psyche.

Do you not think nursery rhymes have an affect on a child's psyche? How did you learn your ABC's? That's right through music.

Regarding you bringing up white suburbia listening to hip hop and not shooting up the club like urban Chicago, you know just as well as I do that there's a difference in the environment in the white suburbs than there is in the war zones of Chicago.

Just stop
                      I don't think, I know.. Let's check this article for starters and if you need peer reviewed documented studies, for further proof, I can provide that as well

http://penfieldbuildingblocks.org/20...d-development/

Since nearly the beginning of human history, music has been used as a force for healing. Aristotle taught that “When we hear (music and poetry) our very soul is altered.” From Hippocrates to Native American medicine men, people have long used singing and playing instruments to cure.

In modern times, scholars and doctors have researched the mysterious power of music. Some of this research has yielded truly incredible insights. Doctors have found that babies express preference for the same kind of music they heard while in the womb. Many studies have shown that exposing infants and babies in the womb to music helps build neural bridges used to process thought and information. Music can stimulate the brain’s alpha waves, which creates a sense of calmness in the listener. Other studies indicate that early music exposure and instruction have benefits on the development of perceptual skills, which affects language and literary abilities; spatial reasoning, which is related to skills used to do math; and fine motor coordination.

Unlike language, music activates every subsystem of the brain, including the structures involved in motivation and emotion. This makes it especially effective in creating bonds between individuals and in a group and can contribute to well-being throughout one’s lifespan.

“Making music with others gives children a wonderful feeling of belonging to the group. Children who might have difficulty joining activities with others because they are shy, have limited English ability or special needs, can freely participate when it comes to music activity,” writes Dr. Patricia Vardin, chair of the Early Childhood Education Department at Manhattanville College.

Modern music therapy developed in the aftermath of World Wars I and II, with musicians traveling to hospitals to play music for soldiers suffering from emotional and physical trauma. Today, it involves the clinical use of music interventions such as singing, playing, listening, and moving to music to address individual areas of need. It has been proven beneficial in areas of child development; mood disorders; stroke recovery; heart disease; and treatment of neurological disorders such as schizophrenia, Alzheimer’s disease and dementia, amnesia and depression.

While clinical treatment is not necessary for every child, parents can use techniques of music therapy to enhance their child’s development of cognitive, emotional, and physical abilities at any age. Here are some ways you can incorporate music and rhythm into your child’s life:

Provide instruments such as egg shakers, maracas, and bells.
                      Help young children move their bodies when listening to music.
                      Make associations between songs and activities, such as “Clean Up.”
                      Use well-known songs to work on vocabulary and memory by singing, for example, “Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes,” and “Row, Row, Row Your Boat.”
                      Use songs and sing-song voices to tell stories and to ease transitions into new activities, such as nap-time and snack-time.
                      Here are a few simple activities outlined in an article by Merry Gordon that use music to improve children’s social skills:

Have your child take turns with a partner playing and imitating patterns on an instrument.
                      Have two children ask each other questions, using instruments to respond either “yes” or “no.”
                      Have a small group of children sit in a circle and assign each one an instrument or a sound. Each child gets a turn being the leader and leads the rest of the group in playing together with a certain speed, volume, or rhythm.
                      Perhaps the most important aspect of using music to enhance development is that it provides children with sustained, focused attention from adults. Parents should not leave their child playing alone with music in the background and assume that this will automatically stimulate development. Interaction is crucial. Engagement with music can better a child’s self-perception only if it provides a positive, rewarding learning experience. Research has shown that the effects of these experiences can last a lifetime. It’s worth the investment.

I guess you don't understand the difference between the suburbs and the poverty stricken war zones.

If you're raised in the suburbs, chances are you're raised by two parents who do very well for themselves and most likely have careers. If Johnny is raised by parents in the suburbs, most likely Johnny has access to the fundamental needs children his age should have access too (i.e. nutritional food, shelter, parenting environment, etc). Johnny most likely watches tv supervised and listens to music supervised. For movies that have parental discretion, he most likely has parents to correct right from wrong. Being that johnny's parents are in the suburbs, most likely they have careers and are able to be role models so young johnny doesn't think that what 50 Cent is saying has to be the gospel in order to make it in life.

If Jake is growing up in the projects located in the inner city, do I really need to break it down for you how Jake's life is different from Johnny's above and why music would have much more of an effect over Jake than Johnny? Do I really need to explain how when you literally have kids in the projects raising other kids and how music would have much more of an effect over a kid that's being raised in the projects as oppose to a kid in the suburbs that most likely is in a two parent home with parents that have career jobs? Do I really need to breakdown the obvious?

Who said this was the only problem? Is it one of the problem's and a pretty big problem? Absolutely
                      Bingo

The kid in the video is also dead. I believe he was shot in the face

And then at the funeral, his parents had to stop the service because the "kids" got so rowdy they almost knocked over the casket

Once the kids were asked to leave the funeral service, they went to the parking lot where they chatted a bunch of murderous melodies.

The only reason these music companies continue to push this poison and promote this genocide is because they make a $$$ killing.... But I guarantee you if there were Jews making music chanting "kill that Jew or let's holocaust dem Jews" the music would be taking off the airways ASAP.

If the Jewish execs that promote this genocide were losing children at the rate the African American men are dying, the music would've been taken off the airways 20 years ago
                      You were saying?

If you don't have any solutions then stay out the discussion. But a discussion needs to be had.

Comment

Working...
                      X