Lets talk ring girls...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
      Personal taste, man. I like the tats but I also like the natural look. ****it... who am I kidding? ... I ain't even picky. When you get to my age pretty much any female under 35 ticks the boxes

I hear ya, bro!

Comment

Personal taste, man. I like the tats but I also like the natural look. ****it... who am I kidding? ... I ain't even picky. When you get to my age pretty much any female under 35 ticks the boxes
        Much more if you're as old as Bob...

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
          Much more if you're as old as Bob...

Smug old bastard.

Chick on the right is closest to my taste, I gotta say - got a bit of the Mediterranean look and a slightly fuller figure. Mmm hmm.

Comment

The matchroom girls are fiiiiine.

There was a big hoohaa in the UK about ring girls when the darts banned girls from bringing the players out on stage.

Hearn when asked if the same would happen in boxing straight up said over his dead body would the matchroom boxing ring girls not be around lmao

Comment

Janira Kremets. Tecate.

Too bad they now make her cover up her fantastic cleavage.

Comment

Smug old bastard.

Chick on the right is closest to my taste, I gotta say - got a bit of the Mediterranean look and a slightly fuller figure. Mmm hmm.
                For me, the one all the way to the right does it. Black hair on a light skin anyday! Blondes are at the bottom of my list.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  For me, the one all the way to the right does it. Black hair on a light skin anyday! Blondes are at the bottom of my list.
                  Absolutely, man, that's the one I meant. I'm guessing she's possibly of East Asian heritage from her name (Samantha Kumiko) though that could be an affectation, but dark hair, eyes and Mediterranean complexion is probably my ideal... oh yeah - and curves. I'm half Greek so maybe that's the genes doing the talking though...

Comment

I know it's not quite what you were asking, but I don't think many folk would object to me posting pics of Angelica Anderson at this juncture even if she is an MMA girl. Any excuse...
                    She looks great but to be honest that many tattoos are a major negative for me.

Comment

Absolutely, man, that's the one I meant. I'm guessing she's possibly of East Asian heritage from her name (Samantha Kumiko) though that could be an affectation, but dark hair, eyes and Mediterranean complexion is probably my ideal... oh yeah - and curves. I'm half Greek so maybe that's the genes doing the talking though...
                      Her last name is Japanese, looks like Japanese, but might be Hawaiian. Just a guess..

Good choice!

Comment

Working...
                      X