Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Fury (Tyson's Ex-Con Dad) Nearly Fights Deontay Wilder At Weigh In! [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Fury (Tyson's Ex-Con Dad) Nearly Fights Deontay Wilder At Weigh In! [Video]

damn hearn and his fake beef ! he called wilder up and paid him to beef to promote the show

oh wait this isnt hearn is it oops

Comment

What a bunch of BS. They made sure there were a bunch of guys in place to hold the old man back. No wonder Fury leaves his shirt on most of the time. At 258 he is still a fat jelly belly. If Fury was all lean muscle with no extra blubber like Wilder is they would weigh about the same.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        What a bunch of BS. They made sure there were a bunch of guys in place to hold the old man back. No wonder Fury leaves his shirt on most of the time. At 258 he is still a fat jelly belly. If Fury was all lean muscle with no extra blubber like Wilder is they would weigh about the same.
        very reminiscent of 300lb jelly belly jarrell miller in ny a month or so ago on stage in his manufactured beef with AJ....

lol

but that was ok tho!

Comment

Just some silly PR stunt to hype up a fight that won't happen.

Comment

I love it......but id stay away from even playing with a guy who has gouged a mans eye out over something from 12 years ago....

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              very reminiscent of 300lb jelly belly jarrell miller in ny a month or so ago on stage in his manufactured beef with AJ....

lol

but that was ok tho!
              glad u know its manufactured then lmao

Comment

Definetely set up, just like when Frank Warren told BJS to push Avtandil Khurtsidez to generate more hype. Its so obvious it makes WWE beefs look legit.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                  Thanks man, I would green k you but I've green k'd you too much.

This is how it's done. This is how you get people amped for a HW showdown of two giants.

Fùck the AJ gentlemen business approach, people will forget him just like how they forget Holyfield with his passive God is great routine. When people look back at Evander, they say juice head. People look back at Tyson and remember the excitement.

John Fury is a beast!

Comment

i wish life had a mute button. everybody in the room cringed every time wilder shouted that bomb squad stuff.

otherwise this is good publicity. a headline and a picture like that will elicit a million clicks over a weekend and have people talking on the internet and in english pubs.

fury and wilder are not afraid to sell a fight. i hope fury can get into form. i'm actually getting excited about this one.

Comment

Working...
                    X