No announcement yet.

Carl "The Jackal" Frampton Vs Vasily "Hi Tech" Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl "The Jackal" Frampton Vs Vasily "Hi Tech" Lomachenko

I'd like to see this fight. Carl should test himself against the best and Loma if he returns to 126 to fight Frampton would have a strong claim to that title.

I know most will call it a blowout because Loma just beat the hypejob but I think it'd be a great fight.

Anyone interested?

Loma would beat the living **** out of that boy. Stip playing. It would be embarassing

Comment

Santa Cruz has a better shot against Loma lmao

Comment

I wanna see him fight Russell if you want him to fight the best. But i think they all don't want to fight Russell. That win imo will stand out in Lomas record if these other 126lbers will take Russell on.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
          Loma would beat the living **** out of that boy. Stip playing. It would be embarassing
          Okay your inability to contain your thoughts to one comment does not fill me with optimism as far as your opinion goes but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt..... If he beat Russel Jr would you be interested?

Also how would Leo who's game relies on length and applying pressure match up better than Frampton who uses timing and footwork? Seem to me Leo would be made to order

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
            I wanna see him fight Russell if you want him to fight the best. But i think they all don't want to fight Russell. That win imo will stand out in Lomas record if these other 126lbers will take Russell on.
            The Russel fight is a great 50/50 fight that needs to happen next...

Comment

Don't do that man..i like Carl and want him to keep winning

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
                Okay your inability to contain your thoughts to one comment does not fill me with optimism as far as your opinion goes but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt..... If he beat Russel Jr would you be interested?

Also how would Leo who's game relies on length and applying pressure match up better than Frampton who uses timing and footwork? Seem to me Leo would be made to order
                If he beat Russell Jr i would be interested. Santa Cruz has a better chance of making it a close fight like Salido did. Anybody who tries to box with Loma whos name is not Rigo is a dumbass. Loma would make him look silly

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
                  The Russel fight is a great 50/50 fight that needs to happen next...
                  YouTube it bruh it already happened and loma schooled him 😂

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    YouTube it bruh it already happened and loma schooled him 😂
                    Ummm which is why I was clearly talking about a Frampton/Russell fight.......

Comment

Working...
                    X