Collapse
No announcement yet.

An American can never be a princess

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's gonna work in the kitchen of palace. The Royals are rich enough to hire an American maid.

Comment

Comment

Damn, they found that one black dude that plays the cello

Comment

It’s a fckn travesty what is going on

The royal lineage has been degraded

Comment

Prince Harry is a cuck. Meghan is going to be taking frequent trips back to America to experience real men.

Comment

I was listening to NPR and they had a Caribbean Brit saying it’s great for diversity

Comment

The moment he met Meghan and fell in love but why the face tho

Comment

There’s no such thing as royalty. I don’t acknowledge anyone but God as a ruler.

Comment

Bruce Jenner became a princess after just two operations.

Seriously, maybe Meghan may not be a true princess but you have to admit Harry "marred up" never the less.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                      Is this what's led to all this silly "UK vs US" thing in here today? Fish and Chips, "great" Britain, etc.? Jesus.

Just be thankful that in the UK we get to look at a pretty girl with cute freckles and not shotgun bullets.

I tell you what, though... I'd piss myself if she had a royal baby and it came out black.
                      Yeah the brothers and sisters are taking things over now. Won't be long till there's a king Tyrone

Comment

Working...
                      X