Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are straight women so obsessed with gay culture and gay men?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
    You have an old shrivelled up 4 incher.

Very angry old man.
    It only shrinks in super cold weather, and after I skeet on your face after blowing magnum loads in your girl friend.
    I think I'm the reason you turned gay. I feel so sorry for your parents. I know your parents wanted you to be a doctor or some successful businessman, but you failed them. You have failed because your love and fear of hung studs prevents you from running your own race. Right now, you run around wearing tranny active wear. Remember, I'm not the guy people call a phaggot in LA or anywhere.

How can you make your parents proud? You still might be able to salvage some pieces of your childhood dreams. I doubt you could be an Dr., lawyer, or highly respected businessman, but you can start by charging men for pounding your bunghole. Giving it away isn't going to pay the bills. If your over 25 and can't afford a place on your own, well, I don't know what to tell you. Hopefully you don't still expect your relatives to give you cash in those red envelopes every Chinese New Year? You should be giving those out to your nieces and nephews, along with mandarin oranges and those excellent Chinese cookies.

Right now, I'm sure you are seen as an ABC, who lost his way, and needs a hand out. I'm not Chinese, but I had a Chinese grandmother, and she was the best. Make your family proud, kick your weed addiction, and your 5 cawk a day habit.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      It only shrinks in super cold weather, and after I skeet on your face after blowing magnum loads in your girl friend.
      I think I'm the reason you turned gay. I feel so sorry for your parents. I know your parents wanted you to be a doctor or some successful businessman, but you failed them. You have failed because your love and fear of hung studs prevents you from running your own race. Right now, you run around wearing tranny active wear. Remember, I'm not the guy people call a phaggot in LA or anywhere.

How can you make your parents proud? You still might be able to salvage some pieces of your childhood dreams. I doubt you could be an Dr., lawyer, or highly respected businessman, but you can start by charging men for pounding your bunghole. Giving it away isn't going to pay the bills. If your over 25 and can't afford a place on your own, well, I don't know what to tell you. Hopefully you don't still expect your relatives to give you cash in those red envelopes every Chinese New Year? You should be giving those out to your nieces and nephews, along with mandarin oranges and those excellent Chinese cookies.

Right now, I'm sure you are seen as an ABC, who lost his way, and needs a hand out. I'm not Chinese, but I had a Chinese grandmother, and she was the best. Make your family proud, kick your weed addiction, and your 5 cawk a day habit.
      ^

Early stages of Alzheimers.

Comment

^

Early stages of Alzheimers.
        If only you'd have gone to med school! Then your diagnosis would mean something. The shame your parents obviously feel, it's just so sad. Their idea of the American Dream for you is gone. A zebra can't lose its stripes, and it's sad you can't give up dong to make your parents proud.
        I'll just call you Dr. SwordSwallower.
        Being the consummate professional, your on call all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          If only you'd have gone to med school! Then your diagnosis would mean something. The shame your parents obviously feel, it's just so sad. Their idea of the American Dream for you is gone. A zebra can't lose its stripes, and it's sad you can't give up dong to make your parents proud.
          I'll just call you Dr. SwordSwallower.
          Being the consummate professional, your on call all the time.

Comment

Hahahahahahaha! Good stuff. Excellent!
            But, I'm the whiteboy type Mexican like Chavez Jr., but don't have divk sucking lips like he does.

Even Jhonny is laughing!

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
              Damn, the hell's going on in your sig?
              siablo14 and megas30 got themselves a snowbunny?

I found this.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                I found this.

The BBC strikes again!

Comment

women themselves are g@y.

they feel each other ****, hold hands, link arms, shower and dance together......makes sense they connect with feminine guys. they feel safe and can get great advice on fashion trends.

Comment

because they want to get aids

Comment

Working...
                    X