Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Hearn intentionally pick the venue to make Ruiz uncomfortable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruiz is a pro. He's fought in the US, Mexico, New Zealand and Macau.If he gets to SA in time to acclimate himself to his surroundings, the location shouldn't trouble him.
    He's got more personality than AJ, so the fans will probably love him.
    The fight's in SA because of the money.
    "Green's the only color that matters in boxing"

Comment

A side Andy was running his mouth and so forth how he won't do this or that , it's a possibility ? Ha

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
        Anthony Joshua has spent time in the Middle East before and clearly feels comfortable there.

I have a feeling (could be wrong) that Andy Ruiz has never been to the Middle East in his life. He’s also a Mexican-American, which I’m sure isn’t the most comfortable thing to be in the Middle East.

I’m an American and I’ll admit that I don’t want to travel there and wouldn’t feel comfortable doing so. I know if I had a job to do, it would be impacted by my nervousness of being in the Middle East.

So I ask the board, was this an intentional play by Hearn? Did he recognize a way to get a home advantage anyway? Did he think, oh we’ll just drag Ruiz somewhere else he doesn’t feel comfortable?

I think that’s exactly what happened.
        Originally posted by giant_king View Post
        Yea it's very weird that team Joshua would pick that area it even would have made more sense to do it in Dubai cause of the billionaires there spending tons of money on athletics and the growing intrest in boxing.but Saudi Arabia come on now lol I think Ruiz better just get prepared and hire a attorney
        Originally posted by rudy View Post
        Do you think he cares he has just seen the money win lose or draw Hearns is a winner
        Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
        I think it's in SA because it's the only place in the world that Al Haymon can't pay the mafia to poison AJs air con in his locker room or the judges to **** with the cards.

The Saudis take crime and corruption serious.
        What venue did he choose?

Comment

Yes I honestly believe so, “You want a neutral ground?” Ok you got one. Now it would make it even more difficult for Team Ruiz to make any other demand without looking bad.

Comment

I hope you realise that the saudis hate black people more than Caucasians. Especially a Latino.

Comment

Don’t worry karma will hit Hearn real hard over this one. He is a disgusting individual and the sport will be better when he returns to putting on domestic fights. The Dillian Whyte situation now this. Who knows how the testing protocols will go in SA. I just know it will be some sort of controversy with this fight.

Comment

I think it's in SA because it's the only place in the world that Al Haymon can't pay the mafia to poison AJs air con in his locker room or the judges to **** with the cards.

yeah just like he fixed the first fight!

Comment

Sunday Puncher just put out an episode where they feel like its in SA cuz DAZN wasn't going to pay them if the fight wasn't in the US. So they just went for the most money & thats why DAZN isn't on board yet if they even up on board. If DAZN jumps on board it'll likely be cuz the best offer from another network was low enough for DAZN to pick up the US rights for cheap as a matching deal likely allows them to do.

Comment

You mean like the knockdowns they "paid" for last time?

Hahahahah! What a clown.

Comment

Working...
                    X