Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If venue is holding up Canelo-Cotto, GGG is more than willing 2 fight Cotto at MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TotalStud View Post
    Cotto isn't below 160. In fact he's the 160 lbs champion, the best middleweight in the world!

What are you saying that his title is a joke and he's never beaten a healthy middleweight or something?
    GGG kills everyone at 160 as well.

Comment

GGG vs Cotto in the Garden is a sell out and a PPV! I think Cotto vs Canello might be slightly bigger in revenue but not by much.
      The smart move is Cotto vs Canelo the winner has GGG! That would generate interest, be legit and offer boxing away out of being a low line interest throughout sports media's!
      These weight classes are all screwed up so why not make another class up for GGG vs Ward at 164lbs!!!! Make the weights even and attainable and add in a 60% /// 40% split, winner at 60%. If you want to ad fighting back into boxing make it worth it!! If you like pure boxing without inside fighting and power shots watch amateur boxing!!!

Promote something worth watching that's exciting and meaningful.
      Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
        GGG vs Cotto in the Garden is a sell out and a PPV! I think Cotto vs Canello might be slightly bigger in revenue but not by much.
        The smart move is Cotto vs Canelo the winner has GGG! That would generate interest, be legit and offer boxing away out of being a low line interest throughout sports media's!
        These weight classes are all screwed up so why not make another class up for GGG vs Ward at 164lbs!!!! Make the weights even and attainable and add in a 60% /// 40% split, winner at 60%. If you want to ad fighting back into boxing make it worth it!! If you like pure boxing without inside fighting and power shots watch amateur boxing!!!

Promote something worth watching that's exciting and meaningful.
        Ray.
        Cotto is holding that belt hostage and Canelo would do the same. GGG is more worthy than Canelo. I wish Sergio had beaten Cotto. We wouldn't be dealing with this stupid ****.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          Cotto is holding that belt hostage and Canelo would do the same. GGG is more worthy than Canelo. I wish Sergio had beaten Cotto. We wouldn't be dealing with this stupid ****.
          I don't mind Canelo/Cotto, so long as the winner fights GGG. That probably won't happen unless Canelo wins.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            Canelo would beat Cotto IMO. And then Cotto would call it Quits. That means no Cotto for GGG, And that doesn't help GGG when it comes to becoming PPV.

He Needs To Fight Both

Once he is done with them, then they can fight each other.

I dont think that is going to happen, and i dont think he needs both. He is quickly gaining a strong fanbase. Look at a how long it typically takes to build a fighter and compare with the 2 years GGG has been shown. He hasnt even fought a huge name yet and he is already getting good numbers. If he fights Canelo(I dont think Cotto fights him) and wins then he will be pretty big. Not Oscar level but pretty good. If he fights Ward and Froch after that and wins, all bets are off.

Comment

Working...
            X