Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"We gave Showtime all the Malignaggi sparring footage but they didn't use it because"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "We gave Showtime all the Malignaggi sparring footage but they didn't use it because"

"... they didn't want to make Paulie look bad" - Dana White

6:20

Last edited by -Swizzy-; 08-16-2017, 12:16 AM.

Yeah because Showtime cares more about Paulie than possibly making millions more.

Comment

What's he talking about? Mayweather didn't KO Ortiz when the referee wasn't looking! It was after he broke them up and in front of him. Protect yourself at all times. Ortiz wasn't even hurt, just sat on his arse hoping he gets a win by DQ.

Comment

Interesting Interview. I can't stand White but he did seem pretty convincing when discussing Malignaggi.

Comment

Dana White is scum and just as big of a liar as Arum, King etc.

Comment

Maybe Showtime dont want to embarrass their commentator? Could you imagine Paulie trying to justify a 12 round whoopin on live air if the video is what Mcgreggor and White say it is
            Last edited by SugarRayCurtain; 08-16-2017, 02:12 AM.

Comment

They didn't use it cus McGregor is probably gettin worked over. They need to sell the fight they could give a damn about Paulie.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                "... they didn't want to make Paulie look bad" - Dana White

6:20

So Paulie got a beating as bad as White has ever seen? I'm surprised there wasn't a fatality. Gosh.

Also, McGregor, the counter puncher, who likes to throw from deep outside; is going to fight like Maidana??

Comment

I believe what White said...and I really don't think Paulie should be commentating for this. I mean he's hard to stomach when he doesn't have any personal gripes with anyone.

Comment

They already made Paulie look bad in that All Access episode (the 2nd one I think) when they were basically implying that he got worked and showed McGregor saying how he whipped Paulie's ass.

Comment

Working...
                    X