Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's True Story Revealed Thnx To Philippine Govt.'s Harsh Tactics: Pac Shook!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So basically you discredit the entire documented story of Pacquiao which he himself said what happened along with his friends and families and neighbors. Then you create a story that you said on how Pacquiao's life really happened? TF?

Comment

I still don't get why people have such venom for the guy. I thought it was aimed at his fans but they've all left him so it's obviously just bitterness at a guy who, no matter what you believe, came up from nothing and fought his way to legend status. I find that hard to hate on, no matter what color a dude is.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        I still don't get why people have such venom for the guy. I thought it was aimed at his fans but they've all left him so it's obviously just bitterness at a guy who, no matter what you believe, came up from nothing and fought his way to legend status. I find that hard to hate on, no matter what color a dude is.
        They just can't stand a religious Asian man on top. So After Pacquiao's supporters moved on from their lives, the Haters come out from their caves to pounce on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          They just can't stand a religious Asian man on top. So After Pacquiao's supporters moved on from their lives, the Haters come out from their caves to pounce on him.
          I dunno. It's disappointing because some of the guys I respect the most do this shyt and they're definitely above that. There is no obnoxious Pac fanbase to fight against and troll anymore. The hype is dead and the guy is forgotten about. Perfect time to appreciate him, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Worthy of death?
            well you know the quran said so...

so yeah..

Comment

Once again I say it: whoever tries to look like a good guy ao hard is evil.

Comment

He couldn't afford to eat but he had money to buy drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                  Pac's story never added up. First of all, the Philippines is third world, the likelyhood of poor living conditions is granted. For Lampley's dumbass or HBO's script to say a rags to riches to story sets the tone for American class systems? For all we know Pac's family was perhaps below the middle class...

Why would this fool live on the streets? To support his folks as Pac stated he did? Industry, probably Arum, came up with the story that he "left" home because his dad ate his dog so he went into boxing... yeah ok.. You "left." People should know what real orphans stories require for it to being " a kid on the street."

Truth is Pac was a troubled teen. The kid was kicked out of his own home because of his crackhead ass...

There you have it folks...the road to roids gallore was inevitable. -Hauser
                  Point?

Anyone who starts with nothing and becomes a global icon is inspiring, whatever the circumstances or industry. Thousands of children are in the position he was and amount to nothing, which is saddening, but again shows Manny's will was already strong as a child.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but starting a thread just to emphasize yours is as embarrassing as it is biased. There are many recognised fighters who have had a similar start to Manny, but they don't appear to be on your radar.

The topic is subjective at best, but even then it would require a lot more info on other fighters if you really want to use Manny as a metric.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    Who gives a ****? All we Know is Pacquiao is a Poor ass kid who got into boxing just to have some food in his plate for the night, and all of you here got your bum ass fed with a silver spoon and you got the nerve to discredit a man's success?

Who gives a damn about the F4gs that got offended by his comment. Can't take a different opinion? Well Bash them.
                    Who Gives a damn if Pacquiao did meth when he was teen.

We already got a documentary of Pacquiao saying that he sell bread and stolen cigarettes for a living, and you all sit there behind a computer to question that. SMH What a pathetic loser you guys are.
                    exactly. how much money does payweather give to his beloved black people?? a big zero is the answer. payweathers family were crack addicts

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      I dunno. It's disappointing because some of the guys I respect the most do this shyt and they're definitely above that. There is no obnoxious Pac fanbase to fight against and troll anymore. The hype is dead and the guy is forgotten about. Perfect time to appreciate him, IMO.
                      lmfaaooo the guy has a fight coming up ffs.....

Comment

Working...
                      X