Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Orlando Salido knocks on the doors of the Hall of Fame some day...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Orlando Salido knocks on the doors of the Hall of Fame some day...

...Gatti will open them up for him.

Salido should be inducted

First ballot inductee imo, salido has fought * & * beat the best & is still top of his class

Comment

Originally posted by Turiaoei29 View Post
      ...Gatti will open them up for him.
      Does Salido deserve to be in the HOF? No, had he rightfully won a belt in a 2nd weight class like he shouldve against Martinez then yeah thered be a good arguement that he belongs in it. But we are in an era where actors get put in the HOF so he has a chance still. Another title would help out though but hes not beating Loma or Vargas. He should work with Hayman and get after that PR champ at 130 with the ibf belt, thats winnable if thats what hes looking for, a legacy fight.

Comment

Salido is a HOFer imo.

Comment

salido's longevity is spectacular. he's fought them all and has beaten a good portion.

Comment

It wouldn't surprise me if he ends up in the hall of fame. He is better than some boxers in the hall of fame now.

Comment

Aside from his often rule bending style so to speak I admire the career that Salido has had. He's had real success over the past couple of years and although he has never been the top dog in any weight class so to speak he has been a contender. I can see him being in the hall of fame one day and wouldn't see any issue maybe not first ballot though.

Comment

Working...
              X