Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fine ass fook broad im hitting.........racist as fook....WWYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
    Just bull****.....we got toghether at her sisiters place in Woodland hills over the weekend....normally I woulnd't be up to "meeting the family" but I've partied with her and her sister before (that's how I originally met her but she was married back then) the sister is older than her but she fine as fook too I'd def put it in her no doubt.........but any how the madafaken sister is a racist too....well as they claim "they dont like ghetto peopel" but we were chillin Qin it up by her pool and then a Bernie Sanders comercial came on....that got them talkin politics or what not and sure enough TRUMP talk ensused..... they started talking **** bout them dumb mathafakars who are causing riots at trump ralies...now mind you I agree with them on that....those fookers are making it reaaaaaaal eazy for Trump supporters to point the finger....(I wish we as a people were so katdamn ignant sometimes myself) but any how....I was like...yeah ok I agree....what they are doing is wrong.....but then the sister said she wised all those people would go back to Mexico...and that she would bet the house 99% of those people were illegal immigrants....... I dunno if it's what she said or how she said it but maaaaaaaaan I got heated... I mean I kept my cool or what not on the outside but in side I was like......mathafaka!!!!!!.....so I said something like...if everyone went back to where they came from THEIR motherland nobody would be here in the states but the American Indian and all their tribes...I pointed out that their Irish and Russian asses wouldn't be here either if their great grandparents hand't come over ILLEGALLY to this county...I can see they got bothered by what I had to say...so basically we agreed to disagree but lets just say we won't be hopping in that bed for the threesome I had hopes for any time soon....When I drove her home she got out and said bye no kiss no nothin.....haven't texted her since sat...fook it if she wants the D she'll text if not ill pass it on to the next becha he gonna be brown too...ahhahaa........
    there's a reason brown guys like us just fuk white girls and never take them seriously.

keep internalizing this best you can until you can't anymore, and when that moment comes release on those hoes the wrath of brown.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      there's a reason brown guys like us just fuk white girls and never take them seriously.

keep internalizing this best you can until you can't anymore, and when that moment comes release on those hoes the wrath of brown.
      I don't sweat her I mean the poos is great not gonna lie there....and she (her parents) got money.......so that's a huge plus.....but fook it im over it...... if she calls I'll def play nice so I can get more of that pinky pink....but if not no sweat off my back.....I had my eye on her friend any way...ahahhha

Comment

Just bull****.....we got toghether at her sisiters place in Woodland hills over the weekend....normally I woulnd't be up to "meeting the family" but I've partied with her and her sister before (that's how I originally met her but she was married back then) the sister is older than her but she fine as fook too I'd def put it in her no doubt.........but any how the madafaken sister is a racist too....well as they claim "they dont like ghetto peopel" but we were chillin Qin it up by her pool and then a Bernie Sanders comercial came on....that got them talkin politics or what not and sure enough TRUMP talk ensused..... they started talking **** bout them dumb mathafakars who are causing riots at trump ralies...now mind you I agree with them on that....those fookers are making it reaaaaaaal eazy for Trump supporters to point the finger....(I wish we as a people were so katdamn ignant sometimes myself) but any how....I was like...yeah ok I agree....what they are doing is wrong.....but then the sister said she wised all those people would go back to Mexico...and that she would bet the house 99% of those people were illegal immigrants....... I dunno if it's what she said or how she said it but maaaaaaaaan I got heated... I mean I kept my cool or what not on the outside but in side I was like......mathafaka!!!!!!.....so I said something like...if everyone went back to where they came from THEIR motherland nobody would be here in the states but the American Indian and all their tribes...I pointed out that their Irish and Russian asses wouldn't be here either if their great grandparents hand't come over ILLEGALLY to this county...I can see they got bothered by what I had to say...so basically we agreed to disagree but lets just say we won't be hopping in that bed for the threesome I had hopes for any time soon....When I drove her home she got out and said bye no kiss no nothin.....haven't texted her since sat...fook it if she wants the D she'll text if not ill pass it on to the next becha he gonna be brown too...ahhahaa........
        broken ass english speaking vato calls me a FOB but doesn't even know what a paragraph is.

you the fob. keep trying to spit game at this racist white girl that don't even like u.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
          broken ass english speaking vato calls me a FOB but doesn't even know what a paragraph is.

you the fob. keep trying to spit game at this racist white girl that don't even like u.
          Listen Flip....this AINT NO English grammar class....I guarantee my level of education is much higher than yours and I have some posts that I take serious where you will see what i mean.......most of these long rants are just that....loooong rants.....you don't wanna read my Wall o text...then GTFO

oh and FYI I hope more white broads don't like me like this **** don't like me...cuz she lets me dig her holes out like nobody's business......have you lost your virginity yet?

Comment

He's hung up on that latina that won't even look at his geeky ass. Too bad he took the pic out his profile. It'd be too easy to clown on him.

Comment

Listen Flip....this AINT NO English grammar class....I guarantee my level of education is much higher than yours and I have some posts that I take serious where you will see what i mean.......most of these long rants are just that....loooong rants.....you don't wanna read my Wall o text...then GTFO

oh and FYI I hope more white broads don't like me like this **** don't like me...cuz she lets me dig her holes out like nobody's business......have you lost your virginity yet?
              listen eloteboy, the level of your education is way lower than mine is, i'll put the house on that.

stay mad cause you got exposed.

#trump2016

Comment

listen eloteboy, the level of your education is way lower than mine is, i'll put the house on that.

#trump2016
                Calm down rat boy....I guarantee I got chu son......

Comment

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
                  He's hung up on that latina that won't even look at his geeky ass. Too bad he took the pic out his profile. It'd be too easy to clown on him.
                  He had a pic up......what he look like? I imagine him like this...........

Comment

#trump2016
                    get out of our lounge trump lover. you have no business here

Comment

He had a pic up......what he look like? I imagine him like this...........

Haha. He's a light skinned geeky virgin looking flip. Something like this.

Last edited by Sake1; 06-09-2016, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X