Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Before Bradley retires, I hope he can get a fight with Thurman, Porter, Khan or Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before Bradley retires, I hope he can get a fight with Thurman, Porter, Khan or Brook

Bradley is a top 5 welterweight, arguably, and he is a very well rounded fighter if not spectacular

He has the skills to actually be the man at 147 given the fact everyone at the weight has comparable talent and no one really stands out talent wise or resume wise(not counting Pacquaio and Floyd)

Do you guys think he will get one of the other top welterweights before he hangs his gloves up?

If Pac moves down/retires, all he needs to do is beat Brook to be the man at 147.

Comment

Thurman & Porter are with Haymon so they are out.
      Brook is not willing to travel outside the UK.
      Khan is the only fighter that Bradley could fight from your list.

Comment

Bradley can retire today and will be in the HOF.

However, the fight that does the most for him is Khan. The man who has more names than the 3 combined.

Comment

Riight. Bradley is with TR.

Takes years and years for Haymon fighters to fight each other even without Arum getting in the way.

Khan, Thurman, Brook, Garcia, Porter

Ten years at the most...

Good luck doe.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            Bradley is a top 5 welterweight, arguably, and he is a very well rounded fighter if not spectacular

He has the skills to actually be the man at 147 given the fact everyone at the weight has comparable talent and no one really stands out talent wise or resume wise(not counting Pacquaio and Floyd)

Do you guys think he will get one of the other top welterweights before he hangs his gloves up?
            Those guys can't even get each other in the ring

Comment

Bradley/Porter is a dream fight. Both guys fight similar with various differences!!

Comment

I think his path is pretty much planned out. If Canelo wins, he'll face Canelo. Following that he'll probably be fed a couple more Top Rank/ GBP WW's, maybe Sadam Ali and then he'll retire. I wouldn't hold it against him if he didn't fight those guys, he's accomplished a lot and made a lot of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                  I think his path is pretty much planned out. If Canelo wins, he'll face Canelo. Following that he'll probably be fed a couple more Top Rank/ GBP WW's, maybe Sadam Ali and then he'll retire. I wouldn't hold it against him if he didn't fight those guys, he's accomplished a lot and made a lot of money.
                  I think he fights Canelo even if Canelo loses.

Comment

Bradley has a great record 140-147 already. Better than Thurman Porter Brook and Khan. Those guys are the up comers. Bradley is the top dog. Porter and Khan are his real threats

Comment

Working...
                    X