Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Fellow Americans.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too long didn't read, but I assume it had some **** to do with being a big tough american pig with all ur guns and money and ****!

So I say bring your **** to the Northern territory and if your can last a week with the Crocs, snakes, sharks, spiders and the insane heat maybe you might get to face the best special forces troops in the world.

Last edited by Furn; 07-26-2014, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
      Too long didn't read, but I assume it had some **** to do with being a big tough american pig with all ur guns and money and ****!

So I say bring your **** to the Northern territory and if your can last a week with the Crocs, snakes, sharks, spiders and the insane heat maybe you might get to face the best special forces troops in the world.

It had nothing to do with what you stated.

Douchebag Detonator
      Last edited by Rockin'; 07-26-2014, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Marijuana definitely does not cause paranoia .

Comment

I'm in United States of America illegally, I work illegally and you guys get to keep all my taxes I dont file income tax.

We are the only ones who pay taxes 100% with no kickback.
          We collect no SSI or anything like that

And to add to that we get no health insurance/ahhcss/medicare or benefits at all.

Its not like people giving us a free place to live I pay for everything.
          Last edited by Daylyt; 07-26-2014, 08:57 PM.

Comment

TL;DR - Rockin' is pissed because immigrants are taking his welfare checks, leaving him with less government money to spend on marijuana and 'McDoubles.' Of course, he has no statistics to back this up, but he's the same guy who got his grey matter rattled in 18 seconds by a roadkill collector, so who needs statistical analysis?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              Douchebag Detonator
              If you really wanted to "detonate" a douchebag you'd strap on a suicide vest.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                I'm in United States of America illegally, I work illegally and you guys get to keep all my taxes I dont file income tax.

And to add to that we get no health insurance/ahhcss/medicare or benefits at all.

You don't pay taxes,, what the **** are you talking about paying 100% with no kickbacks..

I don't think you fully understand how the tax system works

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  You don't pay taxes,, what the **** are you talking about paying 100% with no kickbacks..

I don't think you fully understand how the tax system works
                  He doesn't pay taxes, but that also means that he gets taken advantage of regarding pay and hours worked. That goes for anybody with an "under the table" pay schedule - If you're not paying taxes the people employing you are free to take advantage of your services. Doesn't matter if you're a legal or illegal citizen.

I think that's what he's talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post

Well it's the least you can do after being allowed to be here illegally!

One would hope....unless you think that after breaking our laws by coming here illegally, you should be rewarded with services intended for our LEGAL citizens!

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                      He doesn't pay taxes, but that also means that he gets taken advantage of regarding pay and hours worked. That goes for anybody with an "under the table" pay schedule - If you're not paying taxes the people employing you are free to take advantage of your services. Doesn't matter if you're a legal or illegal citizen.

I think that's what he's talking about.
                      I don't understand how not paying taxes is connected to being taken advantage of..
                      I have paid people under the table before in the past, and they get the same amount but without taxes taken out.. It had no bearing on pay or hours worked..

Comment

Working...
                      X