Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Manny rematch Morales instead of fighting Raheem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe it has something to do with price increase of tea in Manchuria

i might get you back on that later

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
      Bradley outboxed Pac? LMAO! Saints Roger and Floyd. said it was a daylight robbery. God Floyd has nothing to say about it and you thought Pac outboxed Bradley?

You better pray to the boxing god's that lightning doesn't strike you dead.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        Fluke..no

Bad style matchup....yes
        If you want to call it a bad style matchup that's fine. I call it a fluke. Morales is a better fighter than Raheem. He probably took Raheem lightly or had a bad night. Morales went on to win other good fights while Raheem went on to accomplish almost nothing after his win over Morales.If Raheem had a really good win after he beat Morales please tell me which fight was that. He lost the next fight he had after his Morales win.

Comment

Another reason why Pacquiao fought Morales instead of Raheem was to avenge his loss to Morales. He couldn't do that by fighting Raheem. To those saying Raheem would have beat Pacquiao I have to ask why Pacquiao went on to accomplish so much and Raheem went nowhere? Cream rises to the top.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Another reason why Pacquiao fought Morales instead of Raheem was to avenge his loss to Morales. He couldn't do that by fighting Raheem. To those saying Raheem would have beat Pacquiao I have to ask why Pacquiao went on to accomplish so much and Raheem went nowhere? Cream rises to the top.
            Any of these guys calling for Pac Raheem probably never seen the guy. He had a glass chin so he'd either run, or clinch the **** out of his opponents. Well, those without the range or speed to catch him coming in for the hug.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Triangle theorys do not work so kill that..Torrecamp sparked Manny out and didnt do **** in his career besides drive a cab,so you make no point
              Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              Any of these guys calling for Pac Raheem probably never seen the guy. He had a glass chin so he'd either run, or clinch the **** out of his opponents. Well, those without the range or speed to catch him coming in for the hug.
              So why didnt Manny fight him?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
                  Triangle theorys do not work so kill that..Torrecamp sparked Manny out and didnt do **** in his career besides drive a cab,so you make no point

So why didnt Manny fight him?
                  You got a bunch of good answers from me and others, why are you asking again? Tally:

1. Pac wanted to avenge his loss asap
                  2. Everybody wanted to see the rematch
                  3. Nobody wants Raheem on tv
                  4. Pac had only 1 fight at 130, would not move up to LW for 2 years
                  5. Raheem lost his very next fight and got himself banished from HBO with that "performance". Went on to do nothing except get ragdolled by Funeka

Comment

Same reason Floyd fought Judah after he lost to Baldomir. $$$$.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      You got a bunch of good answers from me and others, why are you asking again? Tally:

1. Pac wanted to avenge his loss asap
                      2. Everybody wanted to see the rematch
                      3. Nobody wants Raheem on tv
                      4. Pac had only 1 fight at 130, would not move up to LW for 2 years
                      5. Raheem lost his very next fight and got himself banished from HBO with that "performance". Went on to do nothing except get ragdolled by Funeka
                      Morales lost his next fight too,yet Manny fought him again..and dont act like a loss makes manny not fight you..he fought shane after a loss and a draw,and clottey after a loss
                      Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                      Same reason Floyd fought Judah after he lost to Baldomir. $$$$.
                      but he fought Baldo after Judah

Comment

Working...
                      X