Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vera Continues His Upset Streak With Dzinziruk TKO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martinez took his soul. He hasn't been right since.

Comment

That first KD was a slip.....

But he wore him down the rest of the fight

Good win for Vera and good fight from both

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        The way Dzinziruk came back after that beating in the 8th was great. I said he had a little Gatti in him during the RBR so it's shame he couldn't keep up the heart he was showing after being dropped in the 10th. He could have probably kept on going if he wanted it bad enough.
        I agree. At 36 though, I think his heart to get down in the trenches and put it all on the line has wavered. Not only that, but his physical condition looked sub-par. I see him hanging them up shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
          Dzinziruk sucks. I knew Vera was going to win.
          Not only does he suck. He's a pu$$y. - Quitter.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            Vera seems to be a candidate for Golovkin's tune up. From ring:

Would much rather see Vera over Adama. Adama is awkward as hell and could make a boring fight.
            Adama's the stiffer test.

I like Vera and don't wanna see him get beat up bad. Like really bad.

I'd prefer the stiffer test. Adama is probably his toughest fight to date. Vera not so much.

Comment

I gotta love fighters like Vera. Guys bring him in as a opponent and resume' builder and he scores the upset. He should be rewarded with a fight against Chavez, Geale, GGG or any of the other names mentioned here. I also would like to see a rubber match against Andy Lee.

Comment

I know Dizzy was gonna quit, I was trying to guess which round. Then he had that stunning comeback in the 8th I believe & I actually started routing for him. I was shocked when he just sat down in the corner. Vera was damn lucky that last punch he threw missed. He could have been dq'd.

Comment

A good night for Mexican-Americans.

Comment

Working...
                  X