No announcement yet.

Video of Hatton training.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el*** View Post
    hes shot which is why the guy is only using one pool noodle. If you remember, way past it shane was able to handle dual pool noodles from nazeem richardson.
    I saw a vid of Tim Bradley only using one

he must be shot

Comment

Its good to see him back. I've never seen anyone train like that. I've seen hitting the mitts, but not that. Very cool.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
        hes shot which is why the guy is only using one pool noodle. If you remember, way past it shane was able to handle dual pool noodles from nazeem richardson.
        Using one keeps your punches centered. Using two tends to make you're punches go different places. They are using one for a reason, not because he can't do two. And due people asking, it's an accuracy and reflex drill. It's also an aerobic. Sigh

Comment

One thing about Hatton, he comes to fight. You have to respect that. It will be interesting to see how he does now after all that's happened. I imagine the odds are stacked against him.

Comment

Nobody is going to stand in front of you like that in a fight. Nobody is going to allow you to hit them that often without moving out of the ****ing way basically.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Nobody is going to stand in front of you like that in a fight. Nobody is going to allow you to hit them that often without moving out of the ****ing way basically.
              I know, it makes you wonder why people use punchbags, i mean nobody is just going to hang there from a rope and let you hit them!

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                It's just fun seeing Ricky in the ring and in fighting trim. He looks fit, but I agree that his face looks like it has aged ten years.
                Snorting cocaine does that to you, just like Meth, and it does it fast.

In the video Hatton looks like a middleweight to me.

Comment

it looks ridiculous but i'm sure it has some purpose.

Comment

If hatton wins his next fight and beats paulie bring on marquez vs hatton

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      I know, it makes you wonder why people use punchbags, i mean nobody is just going to hang there from a rope and let you hit them!
                      I could punch like that for 6 months. You hit me with 6 of them, and I'll hit you with one of ****ing THEM. *POW*

Comment

Working...
                      X