No announcement yet.

Bloodboxing TOTALLY OBLITERATES Floyd Mayweather Jr. and his REPUGNANT Fanbase

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    Does Floyd and team deserve much of the blame for the "fight" not happening? Oh Yes
    Does Manny and team also deserve much of the blame? Oh Yes.

If you take a big step back and look at the bull from both camps the past 3 years, you will all see how much they are playing everyone for fools. They do not need to fight each other. They make giant money without fighting each other. All they need to do is throw a hook out on a line once in a while and it seems almost everyone bites at it. The huge buzz it creates each time only fuels their very next paycheck.

If you do take a deep look, most of you will probably not feel inclined to point a finger at one or the other, but feel rather disgusted with both camps.

Comment

• If anyone wants a laugh check out how mad Larryx is joining in on the twitter war.

larryx ‏@larryx2010

@50cent you are a damn clown son,a joke,id love to beat yo ass for fun and wire you mouth shut again
      Expand

@FloydMayweather watch what you say to 50 cent.he is a snitch and will testify against you,dude is a snake
      Expand

larryx ‏@larryx2010

@50cent tell us how black child stabbed you up and you ran across the street and called the police.snitch,jarule and his homies beat yo ass
      Expand

larryx ‏@larryx2010

@50cent talking bout the shooter dead,***** you aint kill him,he shot yo ass up and someone else killed him *****
      Collapse

larryx ‏@larryx2010

@50cent floyd can throw me 10 racks right now and ill come end yo ass without thinkin twice,watch ya lip

larryx ‏@larryx2010

@50cent floyd is the face of boxing and you were just one of his damn groupies and now you sound like a bitter ***** on twitter.clown
      Last edited by I Love Jesus!; 11-04-2012, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• he can beat 50 cents azz and he clowning 50 for being a groupie? HUH? Don't you know you're groupie numero uno? Serious question. Do you acknowledge yourself as a groupie or are you in denial?

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
          If anyone wants a laugh check out how mad Larryx is joining in on the twitter war.

larryx ‏@larryx2010

@50cent you are a damn clown son,a joke,id love to beat yo ass for fun and wire you mouth shut again
          Expand

@FloydMayweather watch what you say to 50 cent.he is a snitch and will testify against you,dude is a snake
          Expand

larryx ‏@larryx2010

@50cent tell us how black child stabbed you up and you ran across the street and called the police.snitch,jarule and his homies beat yo ass
          Expand

larryx ‏@larryx2010

@50cent talking bout the shooter dead,***** you aint kill him,he shot yo ass up and someone else killed him *****
          Collapse

larryx ‏@larryx2010

@50cent floyd can throw me 10 racks right now and ill come end yo ass without thinkin twice,watch ya lip

larryx ‏@larryx2010

@50cent floyd is the face of boxing and you were just one of his damn groupies and now you sound like a bitter ***** on twitter.clown

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...R1niZkVlUTJSIQ
          may god have mercy on his soul

Comment

• There are times where I don't mind Larryx but lol at trying to get on Mayweather's payroll.

Comment

• This dude made some good points but lost a lot of credibility with me when he said he scored the Mayweather vs. De La Hoya fight for Oscar.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                This dude made some good points but lost a lot of credibility with me when he said he scored the Mayweather vs. De La Hoya fight for Oscar.
                Man I haven't seen that fight in years but it was close to me, I remeber the Mexican in me wanted to say oscar won but the Boxing fan in me said Mayweather won. LOL ill have to watch again but im in no hurry. Blood probably just mad at Mayweather and wants to talk **** and picked that fight to say he lost cause probably has the most creditability beside the castillo fight, I mean if he said he lost to JUdan then 100% of his creditability would be out the window.

Comment

• While I agree with BloodBoxing, he is just going with what is popular, and the Youtube quickly became a PRO-Mayweather outlet, of hundreds of Mayweather fans making videos.

So what does he do? He switches roles, he talks about WWE and all of that, but BloodBoxing himself watches WWE.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    This dude made some good points but lost a lot of credibility with me when he said he scored the Mayweather vs. De La Hoya fight for Oscar.
                    He just said that A LOT of boxing fans thought Oscar won the fight (which is true) and said that he was one of them. It wasn't a big topic. He did mention that Floyd robbed Castillo which is 100% true.

Everything else he said was spot on.

Comment

• Originally posted by FloydFollower View Post
                      While I agree with BloodBoxing, he is just going with what is popular, and the Youtube quickly became a PRO-Mayweather outlet, of hundreds of Mayweather fans making videos.

So what does he do? He switches roles, he talks about WWE and all of that, but BloodBoxing himself watches WWE.
                      There you go. Floyd can do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X