WEIGHT - 218lb
    REACH - 71in
    CHEST (NOR) - 43in
    CHEST (EXP) - 45in
    FIST- ??
    NECK - 19 3/4in
    BICEP - 16in

This is what i can remember. Hopefully its right
    I have done similar research regarding fist's size of boxers and I found Mike Tyson's fist measured 13".

Comment

I knew a ton of these from memory, it wouldn't be hard to do what he did. I believe him.

you messed up Ali's reach though, it's 80 not 84.

Foreman Prime I would say is

6'3 1/2 224 lbs, lean and mean. Thats when he busted Norton up.

In his comeback he's listed at 6'4 almost always, but he looked a wee bit shorter than Briggs. so imo still 6'3 1/2.

with that long ass 82 reach.

also for Accuracy, Tysons prime was probably around 216.

Comment

Cynicism is killing this place. Seriously. If someone claims to know something for himself then unless there's overwhelming evidence to the contrary I see no good reason to suggest otherwise.

Besides, these statistics are interesting.

Comment

Correct Tyson Measurements

At Mike's best (prime) - AGAIN, PRIME TYSON ('80s)...
          While his height and reach was considered as disadvantages, he used them as advantages (he was able to use these "disadvantages" to gain balance and center of gravity, which allowed him to throw heavy punches from both stances while staying on balance.
          His neck was over 20"!!!, and his jaw and chin were shaped like a rectangle (these qualities made him impossible to KO).
          His Biceps were 16" with 14" Forearms and 8" wrists.
          And compared to his body size, he had enormous shoulders and back muscles, which helped to make him a destroying puncher (esp. when throwing his hooks).
          His Waist was only 34", and he had thighs that measured just under 30"!!! That is ridiculous!!! Other than this making his punches and overall strength increased, it also allowed him to duck under punches and explode with counters.
          Mike's unique physique allowed him to use his disadvantages to his advantage. He was such a devastating puncher, and immaculate defensive boxer, he was the greatest boxer in his prime (again, in the '80s). At this prime, when he fought Frazier, Berbick, Thomas, Holmes, Spinks, etc. I truly believe no one, EVER, could have beaten that Mike.
          But, if you were to judge boxers on their career as a whole, he drops out of the top. Top 3 in this category...Marciano, Ali, Louis.

Comment

Correct Tyson Measurements

Originally posted by Larry Franks View Post
            I have done similar research regarding fist's size of boxers and I found Mike Tyson's fist measured 13".
            Mike's Neck was larger

Comment

Which boxer's neck was bigger around than his thigh?

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                Which boxer's neck was bigger around than his thigh?
                No clue. - They say Bo Jackson's thigh was bigger than his waist. I wonder if that's true (possible)?

Comment

Mark Zupan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ewRxKXKr64

Comment

Duncan Dukiwari 10"
                    Lennox Lewis 8.5"
                    Mike Tyson 7" and real thick
                    Wladimir Klitchko 7.75"
                    Vitali Kitchko 8.25" - always the bigger brother
                    Andrew Golota 7"
                    John Ruiz 5"
                    Chris Arreola 4.25"

Comment

"Mike Tyson

HEIGHT - 5ft 11.5in.................hahahaha........

That would make the Empire State building 10 miles high!!!

Mike today is barely 5'9" and when he fought prime was about 5' 9" --5'10".

When any man performs road work for 25 years you will pound height out of you from your ankles, knees, hips and back. That happens to EVERYONE who road works like a pro boxer does.

Ray

Comment

Working...
                      X