Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is Marvelous Marvin Hagler the greatest MW fighter of all time??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
    He lost to Leonard a natural WW, he is nothing a hype job

I do not mean this. Hopkins is discredited for beating Tito and Oscar two great WW not Leonards level but still very good. If a fighter makes weight there shouldn't be excuses. Hagler lost to Leonard a great fighter who had no trouble fighting at 160.

If Hagler won would be say Leonard was a natural WW???
    ****ting on Hagler is like anouncing to the world your a piece of ****. Please don't make any more threads designed to embarass yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
      ****ting on Hagler is like anouncing to the world your a piece of ****. Please don't make any more threads designed to embarass yourself.
      Read the post AGAIN. I was using this as a example why fighters at a higher weight get no credit when they beat a guy from a smaller weight class. But when a smaller fighter win he is an great fighter and so on.

Comment

Hagler?
        **** him, he was a bum, I could have him in a streetfight

Comment

Wasn't Leonard quite accomplished at MW? I've only got into boxing over the last few years so I'm not an expert but I know DLH only got a gift against Sturm and from what I hear Tito wasn't much better at MW. Leonard was a proven MW so thats yhe difference...but correct me if I'm wrong

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            hagler made his career off fighting small fighters. leonard duran and hearns plz! kessler would ko this bum within 3 rounds.
            your dismissed

Comment

Isn't this the guy who said he would leave this site forever if Pavlik lost to Hopkins? Must be why I have him on ignore.

Comment

he was at his best when he fought Leonard as he was still in his prime! I don't think he won it but he did make it close. I think he is one of the best, but not the best because Leonard was naturally smaller but gave him alot of problems. Say what you want about him not being at his best blah blah, because neither was Ray. He just came back from a five year lay off and look well **** in the fight before. Also Hagler made a meal out of Mugabe who in my ming was good but not a great adversary. Haglers best known victims were all naturally smaller guys.

Comment

I am just saying if Hagler won would you people claim that Leonard was a WW

Comment

Originally posted by HeaneyCFC View Post
                    Wasn't Leonard quite accomplished at MW? I've only got into boxing over the last few years so I'm not an expert but I know DLH only got a gift against Sturm and from what I hear Tito wasn't much better at MW. Leonard was a proven MW so thats yhe difference...but correct me if I'm wrong
                    Stand corrected and read my first post above. i think Hagler was the first genuine well known middleweight that Leonard beat.

On another note I can't believe people calling everyone a hype job. If they're all hype jobs and they're all overrated then who the **** was good??

Comment

Originally posted by Super Knowledge View Post
                      Stand corrected and read my first post above. i think Hagler was the first genuine well known middleweight that Leonard beat.

On another note I can't believe people calling everyone a hype job. If they're all hype jobs and they're all overrated then who the **** was good??
                      I WAS JOKING Read my first post again

Comment

Working...
                      X