Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where the **** is Allan Green

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard Green took it real hard when he heard the news about Wednesday Night Fights being cancelled.

Comment

Green just signed with Lou DiBella so hopefully he'll be listening to better advice now and resuming his career soon.

Comment

Didn't this douche cancel one of his fights and now espn, hbo, showtime want nothing to do with Allan Green.

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
          What do you mean, he does that in all his fights. Did you see him when he fought that one opponent after he lost to Miranda? The dude stares at his own feet and even his opponents feet... It's ****ing weird, I'd understand if he used it for a tactic, but he doesn't. Meaning he doesn't step on his opponents feet to try to keep them at one place... Who knows, maybe he has a foot fetish?
          I remember watching an interview with him and Brian Kenny, where Kenny asked him about that. Green said that he looks at his feet to make sure his feet are aligned perfectly in stance, his toes on one foot, pointing at his ankle on the other foot at a perfect 45 degree angle. A reset basically, after he engages.

Comment

Working...
          X