Flat screen TV's are crap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    Them being fragile. Yes.

You can't leave a still image on the screen.
    true, it might be a bit different out in the US as HD is only really starting to become main stream in the UK, In a few years time when everything is HD it will be fine but I still wont be able to watch my old 70's and 80's programmes till there out on blueray. I have noticed looking at these freeview HD boxes that non output at 1080p.

Comment

Originally posted by DavrosPremuleas View Post
      true, it might be a bit different out in the US as HD is only really starting to become main stream in the UK, In a few years time when everything is HD it will be fine but I still wont be able to watch my old 70's and 80's programmes till there out on blueray. I have noticed looking at these freeview HD boxes that non output at 1080p.
      HD freeview box? Did'nt think they had been released yet. Or are you talking about one that upscales to HD?

Comment

Originally posted by MacooUK View Post
        HD freeview box? Did'nt think they had been released yet. Or are you talking about one that upscales to HD?
        oh sorry i meant freesat, You can get HD boxes for free sat but you cant get HD boxes for the standard free view service till 2009, I just checked the channel list for free sat and you cant get Virgin 1, TMF, 4Music, UKTV History, Dave, Five US, Five, Sky Three and Sky Sports News due to contract problems so i think i might wait till HD is avaliable on standard free view.
        Last edited by Davros?; 09-12-2008, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X