Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R.I.P Margarito 1/24/2009 Round 9. (I ACTUALLY FEEL BAD FOR "Money" Margarito)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGreatShark View Post
    I got to hand it to Horus, he's got a lot of haters, but if you can follow his logic, he makes sense. Props.
    co-sign......

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
      shut up *****!! you where so insecure and afraid Margarito was going to win that you wouldn't take bets without taking odds! no one wants to hear your bull**** opinion because you just played it safe.
      go **** off, calvin!
      Is every Cotto fan this ******? I mean these guys reply to everything they don't agree with the internet classic STFU. Man it's sad, it doesn't make you look cool at all and it's childish.

Comment

Floyd is the only Mayweather i can understand easily but that's not to say Roger and Sr. are dumbasses. Much on the contrary, they have plenty wisdom, boxing wisdom that one need to learn too. He said how Mosley would beat Margarito and Mosley did exactly that. Even at an old age. Comes to show Margarito was not that good. Still he had Cotto's number. Neither Margarito nor Cotto are perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
          Is every Cotto fan this ******? I mean these guys reply to everything they don't agree with the internet classic STFU. Man it's sad, it doesn't make you look cool at all and it's childish.
          lol you are the ******.

it's "is every mayweather fan this ******ed?"

****ing dumbass.. you going to call someone ******ed do it right.

Comment

Working...
          X