Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Islamification of the United Kingdom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The U.K. has a problem with its muslim citizens coming back after fighting for ISIS? No, that's not a problem, we'll just them housing and counselling. No, this not satire, the Brits are actually considering this.

Islamic State fighters who return from the war zone in the Middle East could be offered council houses, helped to find a job and given counselling.

Under a proposal known as Operation Constrain, jihadists would be offered help, including mental health treatment, to persuade them to reject violence. If they did not have suitable accommodation, they could be put in social housing and given welfare payments, The Mail on Sunday reported.
    https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/r...uses-wxbfknvcz

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      Hhahaha spot on

I bet the poster hasnt even read a single Murray book or seen his tv appearances. I bet he just googled him.
      Fyi, I've followed Douglas Murray since 2015. I read his articles in the Spectator, watching his videos, interviews and podcasts. This man is not a bigot, he is speaking the truth supported by facts. He scares a lot of people, because like Christopher Hitchens, he is brutally honest and speaks very articulately and intelligently.

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        You can run but you can't hide boy.

First off, if I'm not mistaken, the Sun was made to apologise for misconstruing (read lying) about poll results. That may well have been the poll. Plus, the headline has almost nothing to do with the poll and that particularly aspect isnt even mentioned in the article...can you read or do you just go for the most sensational headline you can find?

The funniest part is, the article states that 90% of Muslims condemn terrorism as opposed to 84% of the non Muslim population..so why was that not the headline and something made up was?

Oh God, you really are the epitome of a liar. People like you have literally killed satire...I cant even make jokes about you folk.

I am glad you and your ilk are in the minority.

This is the quality of "news" paper you are quoting:

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...slims-headline
        I don't need to go there to know there is a problem. Same problems Paris, NYC, and other cities are seeing in terms of terror attacks and a rising Muslim population. Same way I don't need to go to Syria to know they have an ISIS problem.

You seem to be taking this rather personal. No one is bashing London or its law-abiding residents. We are simply stating some hard facts that can be sourced very quickly in the mainstream media.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          The U.K. has a problem with its muslim citizens coming back after fighting for ISIS? No, that's not a problem, we'll just them housing and counselling. No, this not satire, the Brits are actually considering this.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/r...uses-wxbfknvcz
          you cant make this **** up.... this country has turned into a joke

Comment

• Originally posted by The Hammer View Post
            Muslims block London streets chanting Allahu Akbar to demand Islamic caliphate

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...amic-caliphate

And so it begins. I wish you all good fortune in the wars to come.
            I am become death..Oppenheimer

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              I don't need to go there to know there is a problem. Same problems Paris, NYC, and other cities are seeing in terms of terror attacks and a rising Muslim population. Same way I don't need to go to Syria to know they have an ISIS problem.

You seem to be taking this rather personal. No one is bashing London or its law-abiding residents. We are simply stating some hard facts that can be sourced very quickly in the mainstream media.
              ISIS have just lost their last strong hold and even at their peak, they barely numbered 20 000 according to the US itself...which happened to create ISIS anyway.

But thats besides the point. You have not stated a single hard fact. Once you do, come back to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Fyi, I've followed Douglas Murray since 2015. I read his articles in the Spectator, watching his videos, interviews and podcasts. This man is not a bigot, he is speaking the truth supported by facts. He scares a lot of people, because like Christopher Hitchens, he is brutally honest and speaks very articulately and intelligently.

What has that video got to do with what I said? Unless you can answer the points I asked you about and provdide evidence, this discussion is over.

Comment

• Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
                  I see that you completely ignored my question about Catholicism. Of course, through the late 70s, 80s and early 90s, virtually all terror attacks in the UK were committed by Irish Catholics who were funded almost exclusively by American catholics in places like New York and Boston who sympathised with them. What do you think the UK should have done about Irish Catholics? How about their American sympathisers? A travel ban? Deport all Americans?

And yet again I’m going to ask you how the “Islamization” of the UK actually affects the country outside of isolated terrorist incidents and a fair few kids named Mohammed? Is everyone in London living under Sharia law? Do you believe President Idiot’s assertion that there are no-go areas for white people?
                  Cucks like you disgust me. You've helped to destroy Britain.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
                    Haha, thanks for that entirely baseless comment. Still, I’m sure you’ll be delighted with the economic results of Brexit when it happens and you finally understand who is ‘destroying Britain’.

Ps. Perhaps if we hadn’t joined those moron cowboys across the pond in carpet bombing Muslim countries during a modern-day crusade, perhaps we wouldn’t be having the problems with refugees and resident Muslims with anti-British sentiment? Just a thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
                      Jesus christ

Comment

Working...
                      X