Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Manager: Deontay is Feared - 3 Failed Foes in 16 Months!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
    Reality : Wilder is PROTECTED ! Team Wilder wants to change the opponent at the first chance as we see now because they are afraid of Ortiz.
    What did I say. Blaming Wilder for his OPPONENT being a drug cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      you don't like Wilder & you support drug cheats like Ortiz, Povetkin & Vitali Klitschko... I don't even like Wilder but the flack he takes by eastern european fans is a disgrace...
      Another one posts about probable Klitscko's doping. Are you going to back up your statement with something legit or you will flush yourself like previous traumatised since childhood did?
      Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
      Care to elaborate?
      When you have a rep of 10 or higher, then you may ask Lou Cipher for Boxing knowledge. Lou Cipher will then tell you to go f uck your mother and ask again when your rep hits 20, but you will at least be allowed to ask.
      Last edited by Ajvar; 09-29-2017, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
        Another one posts about probable Klitscko's doping. Are you going to back up your statement with something legit or you will flush yourself like previous traumatised since childhood did?
        Vitali got pinched in the amateurs... https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...vbO9uazGiVyp3o
        Last edited by joe strong; 09-29-2017, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          That doesnt even make sense ,the signing is up to team Wilder . The WBC just cant accuse anyone and force them out without further investigation ,which was the point and thats team Wilder is not sticking around to find out exactly what Ortiz was taking LEGALLY . .
          The fight date is in one month's time dumb dumb. Aint no time for an investigation. Wilder needs an opponent ASAP or the date gets moved.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            I think he's in the history books at this point. "Most Opponents Who Failed a Drug Test Before Fighting Him".

I don't think they're ducking him. I think they're trying to slip one past to try and beat him using banned substances.
            Its good that people are being caught. Although we have no idea how many fighters were on it in yesteryear "Evan Fields" ect. Some of these guys don't look natural at all. I just think guys like Ortiz and Povetkin have probably been juicing their whole careers.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
              The fight date is in one month's time dumb dumb. Aint no time for an investigation. Wilder needs an opponent ASAP or the date gets moved.
              Theres 4 weeks in a month you fool . Check the calender

Wilder has had made fights on shorter notice ,it wouldnt take long at all too see whats going on and would be far easier than rescheduling another opponent ,get a brain Mr SLUDGE !

Comment

Theres 4 weeks in a month you fool . Check the calender

Wilder has had made fights on shorter notice ,it wouldnt take long at all too see whats going on and would be far easier than rescheduling another opponent ,get a brain Mr SLUDGE !
                Dude we have precedence for this already. We saw how long the Pedvetkin investigation took.

And how long exactly do you think a fighter needs to prepare for a championship fight? Four weeks is short as it is and if Wilder has to wait for an investigation and Ortiz is bumped off anyway, then the replacement would likely have 3 or two weeks tops to prepare. That's way too short!

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                  Dude we have precedence for this already. We saw how long the Pedvetkin investigation took.

And how long exactly do you think a fighter needs to prepare for a championship fight? Four weeks is short as it is and if Wilder has to wait for an investigation and Ortiz is bumped off anyway, then the replacement would likely have 3 or two weeks tops to prepare. That's way too short!
                  Thats bc he was actually popped with a PED and team Wilder fought them ,also Povetkin tested negative AFTER .This case could be cleared easily bc its about blood pressure meds !

! I dont know why dont you ask some of the guys who fought Wilder for his title who werent given much time ,ask them how long they had to prepare? lol

Comment

Ortiz is probably one of the dumbest fighters ive ever seen and his career decisions also prove that .
                    yep, couldnt make up this mans stupidity

Comment

I think it more to do with the sport as a whole, then Wilder himself. Although it's been unfortunate for him of late.

Seems especially bad at HW.
                      Ortiz has been at before this fight came along, there were questions asked of Povetkin. Briggs, Browne, Whyte, Stiverne, Arreloa, Fury even.
                      There's history in the division.
                      Last edited by Chrismart; 09-30-2017, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X