Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 05-03-2017, 12:24 AM #21
Lords of Boxingscene

Quoted: 2207 Post(s)
TBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 330,591,129,578,791,636,041,728.00
Total Points: 330,591,129,578,791,636,041,728.00
Congratz on your promotion! - jazluvr it's all in a name :fing02: :lol1: - -jose- birf dae - Tago Nang Tago Thanks for the info - Enayze No Message - MDPopescu 
what up T! just driving by buddy :drive: :wave: - -jose- In lui of green - jazluvr I just read the green k message and of course I don't mind you my ninja! - -jose- Feliz Navidad amigo! - -jose- Merry Christmas - siablo14 
Merry Christmas, TBear! Love yah (No homo) - Kuyukut Merry Christmas, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 Belated Merry Christmas mate, hope you had a good one. - Brady_Blows12 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too T sorry it's late but I was away - -jose- Who came first, the Easter Bunny or the Easter egg? - !! AI-Holmes!! 
congrats! - -jose- Celebrating my son's 2 goals yesterday (he's 8) has 9 for the season one more game left - -jose- HBD - siablo14 Happy bday. Have a beer - -MEGA- Happy 4th and be lated birthday hermano! - -jose- 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S A M U R A I Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - S A M U R A I Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - S A M U R A I Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - MANGLER Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - MANGLER 
Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - MANGLER World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - !! AI-Holmes!! Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - cooper5 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Raider Monkz 
Head and Neck Cancer - Izrock Childhood Cancer - ??? Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ??? Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Hard Dick Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Unknown Champ 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - BABYBOXER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Trudoe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEY LOW View Post
I've been out of the relationship thing for a while now but there's this girl I've been seeing who I'm really growing to like.

We text almost everyday and we've hung out and gone out a couple times now, but I'm at the point where I'm just running out of things to do.

How do I keep it interesting? How can I keep showing her a good time?

Also before you ask, yeah I've hit it, but after we were done we just kinda ran out of ideas of things to do , we just laid there for a while, neither of us had anything better to do so we just ended up watching TV.

Since then I'm starting to worry that this thing is going downhill and that she might get bored with me.
Go for a walk in the park(weather permitting) it can be romantic but easy on the budget.(as long as you don't get mugged). Get her outside, it will make the nights in front of the TV better.
Some parks offer free concerts and events. For that matter I have seen ladies that have more fun on a picnic than more expensive restaurants. My point is that there a lot of things to do and you don't need to go broke getting close to her. Plenty out there, this is just a start.
TBear is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 03:22 AM #22
Greatness!!

Quoted: 1801 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 65,478,117,763,567.19
Total Points: 122,477,218,006,351.23
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

Quote:
I've been out of the relationship thing for a while now but there's this girl I've been seeing who I'm really growing to like.

We text almost everyday and we've hung out and gone out a couple times now, but I'm at the point where I'm just running out of things to do.

Also before you ask, yeah I've hit it, but after we were done we just kinda ran out of ideas of things to do , we just laid there for a while, neither of us had anything better to do so we just ended up watching TV.

Since then I'm starting to worry that this thing is going downhill and that she might get bored with me.
Get one more fvck and bounce. Make sure you **** her proper, meaning she orgasm. If not, she will eventually get bored and dump you. After you made her orgasm, let her do the chasing, this will hold her interest.
megas30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 03:23 AM #23
Greatness!!

Quoted: 1801 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 65,478,117,763,567.19
Total Points: 122,477,218,006,351.23
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

Quote:

Get one more fvck and bounce. Make sure you fvck her proper, meaning she orgasm. If not, she will eventually get bored and dump you. After you made her orgasm, let her do the chasing, this will hold her interest.
megas30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 03:43 AM #24
The People's Champion

Quoted: 2202 Post(s)
jaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,309,196,403,320,030,232,576.00
Total Points: 6,309,296,404,320,050,216,960.00
Thanks for the warning - MeiXiang loving the sig - Alx. gift - Daniel Alpha Happy new year bro! - led* funny poster in the lounge - jas 
atg poster - jas I <3 you! - led No Message - jas thanks bro I didn't even notice - -jose- you got skills - Santa_ 
Trump! - Ruthless One :beerchug: - -jose- hilarious - jas 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jaded AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas 

Get one more fvck and bounce. Make sure you **** her proper, meaning she orgasm. If not, she will eventually get bored and dump you. After you made her orgasm, let her do the chasing, this will hold her interest.
jaded is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 11:12 AM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2551 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,000,083,456.00
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt ***BEWARE*** ; ***RACIST USER*** - Shaolin Sword For calling it like it is - 1bad65 

"Take her to the zoo Rock..."

You can't be putting in all the work. Obviously she isn't coming up with any ideas or keeping you from getting bored either, so it's a two way street. You don't need to be an entertainment director, just try different things with her like you would one of your guy friends. There are plenty of things to do that can be fun together and not require a passport. Amusement parks, museums, bowling, carnivals and festivals, kayaking/canoeing, movies, aquarium, live music/concerts, shooting pool, hiking, cycling, local boxing matches, sporting events/games, theater, comedy show...plenty to do, unless you live in the middle of nowhere.
GhostofDempsey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 11:34 AM #26
NSB's Reasonable Guy

Quoted: 10074 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,832,158,654,458,958,446,592.00
Total Points: 9,287,372,341,065,251,028,992.00
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas 

Wtf. Things to do????

What do you like doing? Do that sh^t. Drag her along with you, go do some sh^t she likes to do too. If she likes what you like or learns to appreciate it even if she doesn't like it that's great & vice versa & if you or she doesn't who would wanna f#cking do anything with her any way. If you just enjoy chilling & watching TV fair play to you. She'll either dig it & stay with you or not dig you & be gone. F#ck "impressing" a girl whatever beta bs that is. Just be you. You'll be happier long term just being that & find the right person to be with sooner thus be happier longer. +EV all around to just do you my friend.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
advice, date, girl, like?, starting, things, you're

User Tag List