No announcement yet.

Top 5 P4P PEDquiao Excuses: The Duckiao Legacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
    Didn't he lose to Morales because of bad socks?
    getting his blood drawn close to the fight was his excuse for the morales fight but the bad sock excuse is for the first Marquez fight

for some reason everyone thinks the excuse for the socks is for the morales fight ...

but with so many excuses it's hard to keep up

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 2120 View Post
        getting his blood drawn close to the fight was his excuse for the morales fight but the bad sock excuse is for the first Marquez fight

for some reason everyone thinks the excuse for the socks is for the morales fight ...

but with so many excuses it's hard to keep up
        OMG I forgot about the socks.

Comment

Fake ass Mexican

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Pacquaio is the most recognise name after Tyson. You can nitpick any fighter, but to criticise pacman shows what kind of fan you are

Comment

Originally posted by ausfightfan View Post
                    Pacquaio is the most recognise name after Tyson. You can nitpick any fighter, but to criticise pacman shows what kind of fan you are
                    What a dumb ****.

Comment

He may not be the most recognized name after Tyson but he's up there.

The guy has headlined 20 plus pay per views and has generated north of a billion dollars in PPV sales alone.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there only one guy on earth that can say he did better in that department? Now obviously this is a different day in time and this argument wouldn't apply to previous generations, but still. Those are staggering numbers. I would say without question that he goes down as one of the biggest names ever to grace the sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X