Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin in Disbelief Over Brook: He's Huge! He's My Biggest Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
    You definitely ain't on point. Ducking the question, huh? That's too bad.
    I have a point! If GGG doesn't Ko' Brook within 8 rounds close your BS account. If he does than I will... DEAL???

Just don't reopen with Marvlus Marv1.

Comment

I was going to say in 5 but GGG will pull a Kovalev and punish Brook until the towel comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Leonard also fought 100 years ago?? WAY FKN before my time!!!!
        Ignorance is nothing to brag about. Hagler - Hearns is a recent fight (1987). There's plenty of good film and there's no reason you shouldn't have seen it (ass well as a lot of other fights from both fighters.)

Hagler, Nunn, Eubanks, McClellan,James Toney.

This isn't ancient history.

****. Neither were Benvenuti, Griffen, Monzon, Cervante and Locche.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          GGG is fighting a WW.

WW is below MW by 2 full divisions...that is a fact.

Your hero is an old bi.tch....deal with it.
          He's not my hero. I'm completely impartial towards GGG.

Impartial is a word not many understand here. Unfortunately, everyone is a nut hugger of some sort.

The fact that Brook can cut weight like a madman, doesn't make him any less of a middleweight now. Who gives a **** what he's been able to do previously - treat this fight on it's merits now.

Comment

sell this shit GGG

Comment

I dont get the hate for GGGs resume.

considering Martinez ducked, Cotto, Canelo. who should GGG have fought at 160? Proksa, Lemieux, Murray, Geale, Macklin, and Stevens were all legit top 10 contenders. youd think this guy fights tijuana cab drivers every fight by the way some fans talk ****

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                He's not my hero. I'm completely impartial towards GGG.

Impartial is a word not many understand here. Unfortunately, everyone is a nut hugger of some sort.

The fact that Brook can cut weight like a madman, doesn't make him any less of a middleweight now. Who gives a **** what he's been able to do previously - treat this fight on it's merits now.
                You joking right. He's had no fights at MW. He fights at 147, his walk around weight means ****. Most lose their power going up in weight. Oh yea what merits. It's a fckn mw vs a ww. Same as canelo/Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  the fight is a joke. chocolatito-cuadras is the real attraction of saturday. plus karass-kamegai 2 also that night
                  Agreed. But for me I didn't want to pay to see those (believing it was ppv and sour taste from Canelo khan) but I'll be tuning in and avoiding the week delay.

Btw. I'm usually not that off with boxing ( thinking it was ppv when not). I must have gotten that in my had somehow. Is it ppv in the land o the Brits or something? Anyone know??
                  Last edited by Don Pichardo; 09-05-2016, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bklynboy View Post
                    Ignorance is nothing to brag about. Hagler - Hearns is a recent fight (1987). There's plenty of good film and there's no reason you shouldn't have seen it (ass well as a lot of other fights from both fighters.)

Hagler, Nunn, Eubanks, McClellan,James Toney.

This isn't ancient history.

****. Neither were Benvenuti, Griffen, Monzon, Cervante and Locche.
                    ???? Are you dumb or just Rtarded??? I think this NEW MW division is the worst EVER and like you said. You REALLY think Andy F'N Lee, Billy Ho Saunders, David Lemuix, Curtis Stevens wouldn't get KTFO by ANY of those guys???

The Middleweight Division right now is DOG SHT covered in Dog SHT, with MOUNTAINS of HORSE sht burying ALL of it it!

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                      BROOK is a NATURAL MW, and he is probably the STRONGEST MW in the division. He was killing himself to make WW, just like if Gennady did it. Gennady is gonna have to bring his chin and A game because Brook is undefeated like Mayweather but a MW hard punching version of him with superb defense. Let's see if Gennady can solve the Brookvinci code WHICH NO ONE HAS, if he does it will prove his greatness once again. WHAT A FIGHT THOUGH, the atmosphere and anticipation is ****ing crazy for this one!!
                      Lol😂 Tell me your trolling.

Comment

Working...
                      X