Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video Mickey Rourke Goes Off on Paparazzi for saying Roberto Duran No Mas!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is mickey"plastic face" rourke mad about lmao roberto duran is no mas lol.

he got punked by one of the greatest legends of all time sugar ray leonard. he got beat up by another legend in marvin hagler and to finish off his overrated career he got blasted out in 2 rounds by another legend in tommy hearns.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
      Well, that's what Duran is most known for, so it shouldn't surprise him nor make him mad. That's what Duran will most be remembered for. Even the 30 for 30 episode on him vs SRL was named 'No Mas'.
      I'm saying what we're all thinking, Pedro.

They don't name a documentary after you named "No Mas" if that's not what they remember you for. Think about that long and hard Pedro.
      That's not what I was thinking, and I'm pretty sure any boxing fan worth his salt remembers more than one fight in a 40 year, 120 fight, ATG career.

You aren't considered a consensus top ten pound for pound ATG if you are only remembered for one fight in which you quit.

That's like saying Floyd will only be remembered for a tentative, dud fight with Pacquiao and the resulting PED accusations. Anyone worth their salt knows there's a lot more to him than one dud fight.

Most actual boxing fans remember Duran as one of the greatest to ever fight, in arguably the greatest pound for pound era in boxings long history and the only guy to ever beat Leonard in his prime in what is considered by most as the greatest fight ever, apart from a small minority that seem to enjoy putting him down instead of just enjoying one of the true greats of the game.

Comment

Well, that's what Duran is most known for, so it shouldn't surprise him nor make him mad. That's what Duran will most be remembered for. Even the 30 for 30 episode on him vs SRL was named 'No Mas'.
        You're an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
          That's not what I was thinking, and I'm pretty sure any boxing fan worth his salt remembers more than one fight in a 40 year, 120 fight, ATG career.

You aren't considered a consensus top ten pound for pound ATG if you are only remembered for one fight in which you quit.

That's like saying Floyd will only be remembered for a tentative, dud fight with Pacquiao and the resulting PED accusations. Anyone worth their salt knows there's a lot more to him than one dud fight.

Most actual boxing fans remember Duran as one of the greatest to ever fight, in arguably the greatest pound for pound era in boxings long history and the only guy to ever beat Leonard in his prime in what is considered by most as the greatest fight ever, apart from a small minority that seem to enjoy putting him down instead of just enjoying one of the true greats of the game.
          I don't think he's talking about actual boxing fans though. We're unfortunately a minority, and it's more than likely that's what he's remembered for outside that niche group, evidenced by this dickhead "reporter". Real shame.

On topic, Mickey's reaction was awesome.

Comment

My respect for Rourke just shot up right now, I'm gonna go watch the Wrestler again.

Comment

Originally posted by TMTForever View Post

he got punked by one of the greatest legends of all time sugar ray leonard. he got beat up by another legend in marvin hagler and to finish off his overrated career he got blasted out in 2 rounds by another legend in tommy hearns.
              He actually beat iran barkley for the title and some other dudes after the hearns ko you ****

And i think taking this olympians 0 was more of a punk off than the no mas fight lol.. Leonard is still mad people think duran quit rather than saying leonard won haha

Comment

Lol, when Duran is on his A game, he beat Leonard on his A game.

In the rematch SRL, had to scout Duran to see if the rumors were true, that he was extremely out of it partying, gaining way too much weight. He said it himself, that he made clear that he sought to make the rematch as soon as possible so duran had to work hard to get back down in time of the rematch.

However, this is not to say SRL was not as good as Duran, both of them have some of the best resume's in boxing, the talent in there is incredible.

Comment

Mickey was looking to pay that paparazzi guy to take a fake KO dive for the cameras...but after checking his pockets he realized he was broke ass no money so just drove off.

Comment

Originally posted by TMTForever View Post

Whats even funnier is that
                    A win over a primed Sugar Ray Leanord is better than anything on Floyds resume, that includes a scared stale win over a past primed Pacquiao who was recently KTFO.

lmao floydtards

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                      Lol, when Duran is on his A game, he beat Leonard on his A game.

In the rematch SRL, had to scout Duran to see if the rumors were true, that he was extremely out of it partying, gaining way too much weight. He said it himself, that he made clear that he sought to make the rematch as soon as possible so duran had to work hard to get back down in time of the rematch.

However, this is not to say SRL was not as good as Duran, both of them have some of the best resume's in boxing, the talent in there is incredible.
                      This ^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                      X