No announcement yet.

Calling Out That Old, Cowardly Liar Sweet Pea 50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling Out That Old, Cowardly Liar Sweet Pea 50

Where have you been? Went to the Wizard to get some heart? You owe me 3 billion points. I hooked you up with that site and you never gave me anything. Look old man, I know your memory is a little hazy, your hair a little thin and your weak body a little fragile, but be a man of your word and pay up.

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50
    Originally posted by FaustoGeraci
    You will give me 3 billion points if I give you a good stream? i will give you a place that shows every boxing, ufc, football, soccer, basketball, baseball game etc. In HD flash, it's a private place.
    Yes. But no bull**** sign on deals, just a stream for the fight. I used to go to SportinWoods channel, but I can't find it.

I don't know if he has 5-0 in his name because he is a rat you cannot trust or that is his real age, but he needs to pay up regardless.

Comment

Comment

no one cares about you ****, plus crying about points for a stream? fuck off hoe

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          A real tough guy posting emoticons. Post your pic I need a laugh.

Comment

Rofll is this guy serious??

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              no one cares about you ****, plus crying about points for a stream? fuck off hoe
              25,000 posts? And calling people names? Another internet tough guy. Go out and get some fresh air Hercules. Or better yet, go look in the mirror and cope with the fact you aren't the boxers you try to live through vicariously. Terry cloth.

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
                Where have you been? Went to the Wizard to get some heart? You owe me 3 billion points. I hooked you up with that site and you never gave me anything. Look old man, I know your memory is a little hazy, your hair a little thin and your weak body a little fragile, but be a man of your word and pay up.
                You got ****ed over nicely. Now get out.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  School him chowwokka.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    Coming from a grown man that uses terms like "rofl"? The internet.

Comment

Working...
                    X