Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's been your BEST Ownage Moment to date on here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PunaniKiller View Post
    Stfu Dro town, oaktown mofo who thinks ***** tastes like chocolate you virgin ***** ass fool.

We know you aint tasted pu$$y before you virgin, soon as you said pu$$y felt like apple pie we all clocked on to you son.

PK, PensionKiller, Pu$$yKiller, PandaKilla, PainKiller.

I am your daddy, the mofo that use to breast feed you oaktpwn you virgin. Anyway peace, I be playing with you like a lolly pop on a hot summers day.

I be melting you in my mouth, my tongue tasting every drop of you, mmmm mmmm mmmm you taste like a sweety.

Mofo
    Originally posted by PunaniKiller View Post
    Oh and oaktown stop this gay shiet for slick ric. Ric is actuay alright, I newr minded him but playing, you though, mofo posting in this thread like you addicted to his cum in your mouth son.
    Originally posted by PunaniKiller View Post
    Who the fuk else chat shiet the way I chat shiet you putos.

Oaktown its been a year since you said pus sy feels like ape pie, you lost your virginity yet?
    WTF??? are you really this guy???????
    WTF are you saying?? can't undestand a damn thing you wrote.......im just sayin.....

Comment

• When I had this douche bag telling me that he was a fighter and that he'd knock me out and just giving me the routine, this went on for days. So he says that he'll fight me anywhere and I ask where he lived. Ends up he was in my part of the state and I told him to meet me at this gym so I could kick his ass, he was like 20 minutes from the gym. Needless to say he never showed. The owner of the gym did yell at me though, I don't know how he heard about it, whatever........Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        When I had this douche bag telling me that he was a fighter and that he'd knock me out and just giving me the routine, this went on for days. So he says that he'll fight me anywhere and I ask where he lived. Ends up he was in my part of the state and I told him to meet me at this gym so I could kick his ass, he was like 20 minutes from the gym. Needless to say he never showed. The owner of the gym did yell at me though, I don't know how he heard about it, whatever........Rockin'
        is that kat still around?

Comment

• Oaktown ducked Out, but he knows the truth.

Slick ric you are a child, I feelmbad molesting such an innocent boy.

My apologies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
            is that kat still around?
            probably under a new name.............Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              probably under a new name.............Rockin'
              Funny how that works right??? it's waaaaaaaay dif when it's real.....

Comment

• the best pwnage in my near 2 years on here i have seen is the following:

Tuggers tallywhacker thread (my god does tuggers get my respect for still staying on here after that thread)

rate g-dog 1-10 (money pac a.k.a. kev forever gets my respect for slamming gorilla dogs)

poets-ex butterfly pwning him as well was rather brutal...

kev vs oaktown

-Panda- Vs Syf

that is all slick rick

Comment

• Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
                  the best pwnage in my near 2 years on here i have seen is the following:

Tuggers tallywhacker thread (my god does tuggers get my respect for still staying on here after that thread)

rate g-dog 1-10 (money pac a.k.a. kev forever gets my respect for slamming gorilla dogs)

poets-ex butterfly pwning him as well was rather brutal...

kev vs oaktown

-Panda- Vs Syf

that is all slick rick
                  Wait....that Tugger dude is still around????????

Comment

• Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
                    Wait....that Tugger dude is still around????????
                    yeah man...but he posts like once a month or two, tbh if i was him i would have left this place forever and never looked back but the guys got balls (lol) despite the thread to still stay here, i dont bother posting much anymore either but i enjoy browsing and seeing these "Beef" threads their fun to watch

Comment

• Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
                      yeah man...but he posts like once a month or two, tbh if i was him i would have left this place forever and never looked back but the guys got balls (lol) despite the thread to still stay here, i dont bother posting much anymore either but i enjoy browsing and seeing these "Beef" threads their fun to watch
                      dang imma send that kat an e-gift.......hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X