Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Warns Miller That He Won't Tolerate His Trash Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol I'm sure this will stop Miller from doing it, Mr sensitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
      OH god it’s begun. Prepare for the twitter war with Big Baby and AJ followed up by a fight on April 13.
      It won’t do all that well as nobody knows him in England and he has no reputation here

Comment

Originally posted by McManus View Post
        2018 and nobody proof reads their work anymore.
        "Nobody" doesn't match with "their".

Proofread is one word by the way, ***** head.

It's 2018 and Manginas don't know basic grammar and spelling.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
          It won’t do all that well as nobody knows him in England and he has no reputation here
          Most of the people who go to AJ fights don’t know his opponents.

Comment

Now I see why Joshua never wanted any part of Fury.

Comment

AJ's bonkers, been living in that bubble since 2012 and no longer has any sense of reality. He's always going on about HIS shine and HIS money and HIS plan as if it's been ordained and these other guys are being unreasonable by trying to get their own shine and money. And then when they try to fight him, then they're jealous and trying to get shine and money off his name. You have three of the belts! Who are people supposed to want to fight? It's the absolute worst though when he tries to use legacy and unification to at least make it sound like he's trying to get the Wilder fight, but then doesn't think it's even important enough to even show up to the Fury-Wilder fight, and then doubles down to DECLARE that he wasn't even going to watch it live! Yes AJ, your passion for the sport and its history are extremely evident in your behavior. smdh
              Last edited by Bad Bart; 12-16-2018, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                Lol I'm sure this will stop Miller from doing it, Mr sensitive.
                Hahaha! Exactly!

Comment

I'd rather see Miller vs Bryan tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    I'd rather see Miller vs Bryan tbh
                    I agree. Hoping Big Baby fights Bryan on the 1/18/19 DAZN card at the Hulu. I would have loved to see it live but I got tickets for Bryant Jennings/Oscar Rivas at Turning Stone the same night.

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
                      I agree. Hoping Big Baby fights Bryan on the 1/18/19 DAZN card at the Hulu. I would have loved to see it live but I got tickets for Bryant Jennings/Oscar Rivas at Turning Stone the same night.
                      I guess they're trying to make that fight. Honestly, they need to keep building a Joshua vs Miller fight for now. Get Miller more wins first.

Comment

Working...
                      X