No announcement yet.

Tyson fury is challenging Anthony Joshua on british TV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Helen of Paris View Post
    The Gypsy trailer trash begging for a payday to feed his family of rats by constantly mentioning AJs name.

U can’t blame him.
    yea, and he deserves the fight. unfortunately aj/hearn will probably look to wilder, who doesn't deserve it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckweather View Post
      Not without that 4th title he doesn't

Comment

Originally posted by TwiceonaSunday View Post
        Joshua vs Fury brings the country ( England ) to a standstill.

I get the impression that Hearn will genuinely push for the Wilder fight in April now. The Fury vs Wilder fight has taken some of the perceived Wilder mystique away. As previously mentioned Usyk vs Fury would be a real curve ball.

Be very interesting to see how all this finally plays itself out in the HW division come this time next year.
        Agree with everything except Wilder's mystique.

The question marks about him were:

- Is his power real against top heavyweights
        - Does he have a chin
        - Does he have the heart
        - Does that power stay through the rounds

Well in his last two fights he's answered all of them. He's confirmed he's fundamentally not that good a boxer but we knew that already.

He's the one who brings that sense of a knockout out of nowhere. How exciting was it going into the 12th round knowing what was about to happen? Fury ahead, Wilder needing the big punch.

Champions dig themselves out of positions. He has done that, even if we generally disagree with the scoring.

I think he's still a very big fight. I can't wait to see him again.

Comment

AJ vs Wilder or Fury should be next NO EXCUSES FROM EDDIE!

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
            Agree with everything except Wilder's mystique.

The question marks about him were:

- Is his power real against top heavyweights
            - Does he have a chin
            - Does he have the heart
            - Does that power stay through the rounds

Well in his last two fights he's answered all of them. He's confirmed he's fundamentally not that good a boxer but we knew that already.

He's the one who brings that sense of a knockout out of nowhere. How exciting was it going into the 12th round knowing what was about to happen? Fury ahead, Wilder needing the big punch.

Champions dig themselves out of positions. He has done that, even if we generally disagree with the scoring.

I think he's still a very big fight. I can't wait to see him again.
            I don`t find any of the above disagreeable in any way.

But, I do think Hearn was not expecting the fight he like the rest of us witnessed. Rightly or wrongly it will bolster his confidence that AJ can get the job done. I say that specifically in relation to Fury`s long lay off and that's the key for him in how I think Hearn will view it all.

Its dangled the carrot under Hearns' nose like never before, perhaps even lulled him into a false sense of security somewhat.

I truly think Hearn saw the fight going no further than the mid-way point before Wilder got the job done.

Being charitable to Hearn we all know it's about risk management. The venue will be the sticking point.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Much bigger names have pissed hot than fury, and they didn’t get special treatment. If WADA is caught taking money, they’re ruined and they do testing for the Olympics. and Fury wasn’t considered a name or a draw until...well, Saturday night haha.

I can at least see the argument for someone like Joshua, Canelo, Mayweather, Pac...but Tyson Fury is...Tyson Fury. Someone who until Saturday people said was boring and couldn’t box.
              Fury became a name after defeating Wlads ten year reign hence Hearn trying to sign him, AJ calling him out after he be Wlad and Wilder billing it as a fight for the #1 (although I personally disagree).
              He still pissed hot at the end of the day you don't get any sort of ban just because the feel like it.

Who said he couldn't box? Literally no one has said this, he boxes so we'll he makes it boring was the general consensus, people said he can't get back to where he was and I'd say he could still have more to come and that wasn't a 100% Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                Fury became a name after defeating Wlads ten year reign hence Hearn trying to sign him, AJ calling him out after he be Wlad and Wilder billing it as a fight for the #1 (although I personally disagree).
                He still pissed hot at the end of the day you don't get any sort of ban just because the feel like it.

Who said he couldn't box? Literally no one has said this, he boxes so we'll he makes it boring was the general consensus, people said he can't get back to where he was and I'd say he could still have more to come and that wasn't a 100% Fury.
                Everyone was saying after his tune ups that he couldn’t box anymore (should have added anymore lol) the consensus was he was coming to get murdered for a paycheck whenever I said he was ready for the fight.

Comment

I am Remain neutral

Comment

Working...
                  X