Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Let's Settle This!] Was Fury robbed of a W?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had it 10-2 Fury and even the rounds he got knocked down he won part from the knockdowns. He won 35 1/2 minutes of the fight.

Comment

Nope...

118-108 Wilder.

That herky jerky, showboat and clinch routine wore thin with the judges and it got his goofy ass dropped twice.

And still!!!!!!!

Comment

Guessing the few who voted no are that Mexican and his forum alts?

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
          I missed two rounds when my stream went down but I had Fury every round but the two. Hell, outside of the knockdowns themselves, he won those rounds too lol.

Yeah he come back well in both those rounds and finished the stronger.

Comment

115-111 for Fury, clear win.

Comment

Humpty-Dumpty man still Lineal.

Deal with that! Haters

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                I gave wilder round 2, 9, 12 maybe if someone was really generous round 1
                My sentiments exactly. This is what I just told someone to the tee

Comment

I thought Wilder won a couple of the early rounds simply because he was busier than Fury and coming forward.

I have no problem with a draw as I am certain Deontay won 4 rounds at least, 2 of them 10-8.

I also would have no problem with the 114-112 card to Fury.

The guy that had it 115-111 Wilder has some 'splainin' to do tho.

All in all, I am happy with the draw.

Not because I am a Wilder fan (tho I am).

I am happy that it was a great fight and any idiot can see that a rematch is now almost as lucrative as an AJ fight.

Can you spell the word "leverage"?

Both Fury and Wilder now have a lot more of it.

Think about it...come April, would you rather see Fury v Wilder II or Joshua v Whyte II?

Eddie Hearn had better think long and hard about the offer he sends Wilder.

It had better be fair.

Or else, Deontay tells him to pack sand again and hits that rematch button...

Comment

Originally posted by BirdPerson View Post
                    Meh, I had fury 114-112 but I'm a lot less gung ho than most people. Early rounds were pretty even and usually even rounds are going to the defending champ. Is the result bad, yeah, but I think it was closer than people are making it out to be.
                    of course it was. Fury didn't win 10 rounds and Wilder didn't win more than 5. There was only 1 bad scorecard and that was 115-111 in favor of Wilder. Either a fury close win or draw. Wilder didn't win and Fury wasn't "robbed"

Comment

I had it 7-5 for Fury in rounds but the two 10-8 knockdown rounds make the math 113-113.

Comment

Working...
                      X