Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather be a boring winner or an exciting loser?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i watch boxing because i want to be entertained of course to break the monotony of work and life itself. i spend money to get excited and not to get bored!

fuck boring fighters!

Comment

• Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
      Name a boring fighter that isn't one of the most skilled in the sport? I've asked you this before and you had no answer.
      Ray austin

Comment

• re

Good question...neither is going to make any money, unless you're a special kind of safety first fighter, such as Hopkins or Floyd.

But if I have to choose, of course I'm taking the less painful option of course ! I'd rather be a boring winner.

Both options aren't going to make you a multi millionaire, so might as well be safe!

Comment

• Fighters like GGG and Kovalev are both. Exciting AND Winners.

So i choose both, but in your little fantasy world you only seem to think boring trash fighters like Mayweather, Crawford and Ward can be winners.

Comment

• When you look at Floyd, it wasn't his safety first approach that made him 200M. It was his ability to portray himself as an arrogant flamboyant villain, especially to the Latino fan base. Without that, he's Guillermo Rigondeaux .

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
              lenoard, lewis boring?

here goes mr. genius again
              You can't even spell I am a genius compared to you.

Comment

• God damnit Larry. You were doing so good with not making the Floyd threads without actually saying Floyd's name. What happened?

Comment

• Exciting winner.

It isn't one or the other. Many boring winners can still win while being exciting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                    Fighters like GGG and Kovalev are both. Exciting AND Winners.

So i choose both, but in your little fantasy world you only seem to think boring trash fighters like Mayweather, Crawford and Ward can be winners.
                    Crawford is not boring. He exchanges.

Ask gamboa. Gamboa lit him up pretty good in the beginning.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
                      When you look at Floyd, it wasn't his safety first approach that made him 200M. It was his ability to portray himself as an arrogant flamboyant villain, especially to the Latino fan base. Without that, he's Guillermo Rigondeaux .
                      This. What also makes it worse is that Rigo presents a physical risk. Floyd bruised an opponent's ego and confidence, but they weren't leaving the ring with swollen/fractured jaws and eye sockets.

Comment

Working...
                      X