No announcement yet.

Dying Light?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dying Light?

Anybody play this game? How is it? Heard some really good things about it. I'm about to trade in COD AW, Evil Within and Last Of Us to get it since I already beat Last Of Us and the other 2 I played a few times and don't care anymore.

Is Dying Light worth it? It looks so epic and people I play Destiny with are saying it's an amazing game.

I heard it's ok. Looks too much like a mash together of Mirror's Edge and Dead Island. My buddy says that's exactly how it plays too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      I heard it's ok. Looks too much like a mash together of Mirror's Edge and Dead Island. My buddy says that's exactly how it plays too.
      Isn't it the same people who made Dead Island? Heard the same.

It looks like a decent game in terms of map design, atmosphere and how the zombies look/act.

I wouldn't trade those 3 games for it though. It's a solid 7.5/10 kind of game from the reviews I've read.

Comment

it looks like it plays exactly like dead island with added parkour...not going to go down as one of the great... I'd wait for battlefield hardline if I were you

Dead Island was repetitive as hell

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
          Anybody play this game? How is it? Heard some really good things about it. I'm about to trade in COD AW, Evil Within and Last Of Us to get it since I already beat Last Of Us and the other 2 I played a few times and don't care anymore.

Is Dying Light worth it? It looks so epic and people I play Destiny with are saying it's an amazing game.
          I'm a little late...but this game was fun as hell. Having the Volatiles be so powerful but only come out after dark was a great twist. It actually felt scary to have to go out on missions at night.

Looking forward to Dying Light 2.

Comment

The sequel is going to be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              The sequel is going to be awesome.

The "create your own world" premise seems cool.

Looks like the world will change based on what you do.

Comment

Pretty cool game. If you beat it without someone dropping you a bunch of goodies you'll get the full experience. My 3rd time through it I had someone drop me a grip of hard to grind weapons. made the game a breeze.

Comment

I played that game twice with different people. Once with friends when it came out, another time with coworkers, that was actually last year. It's a really fun game.

Comment

Working...
                  X