No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: WBC Has NOT Ordered Rematch, Wilder Can Face Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    I now believe Hearn is just trolling, trying to keep AJ name out there. He knows neither Fury or Wilder would be in that ring in April against AJ. No need to string dumb fans along. Whyte if he wins is the only option at the moment.
    Completely agree

Eddie done ****ed up and WAY overplayed his hand, both in terms of negotiating Joshua-Wilder and the DAZN deal. Boxing is full of snakes, but at least the others seem to realize to a larger that discretion is the better part of valor. The public school bully didn't realize he'd be seen as a private school ***** by the American public. I imagine the Hearn family crest is like the Alfa Romeo logo, only instead of the moor being eaten by the snake, he's swallowing his own foot.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
      Fury wilder 2

Joshua Usyk

Whyte Miller

Joyce Ortiz

That would be a hell of a start to 2019
      I think Usyk will fight a tune up first.

Comment

Hearn is starting to worry as Joshua can become the Adonis Stevenson of his division. Meaning he didn't make the fights he should've made and he became an afterthought when everyone started facing each other. Having belts doesn't have the same credibility that it used to.

Comment

That was the reason for the draw people lets take Fury's win away so these two can fight . We all know how it's going to end Jousha knocks out Wilder . Fury has more time to sharpen his skills and out boxes Jousha

Comment

Fight Luis Ortiz. nobody wants to see a Dillian Shyte rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              That was the reason for the draw people lets take Fury's win away so these two can fight . We all know how it's going to end Jousha knocks out Wilder . Fury has more time to sharpen his skills and out boxes Jousha
              I dont know who wins AJ-Wilder fight, I'd guess whoever got hung first. I believe Fury can outbox both, just needs to stay away a little better in the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                Hearn is starting to worry as Joshua can become the Adonis Stevenson of his division. Meaning he didn't make the fights he should've made and he became an afterthought when everyone started facing each other. Having belts doesn't have the same credibility that it used to.
                Wilder-Fury definitely gave Hearn and Team AJ food for thought.. But it's also made AJ vs either Wilder or Fury much bigger both sides of the pond.

The Adonis Stevenson analogy is all wrong though. AJ is THE money man in boxing now, maybe Canelo as well, so he can get any fight he wants - just depends on if he's wiling to pay them. The belts for AJ just add to his credibility with casual fans. He'll be in the driving seat there for a while yet, regardless of what happens next fight for all...

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

I wanna see Fury-Wilder II anyway.

In the meantime Hearn could reach out to Ortiz instead of a rematch with Whyte. Much better fight.
                  Daaaaammmmmnnnnnn

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    I now believe Hearn is just trolling, trying to keep AJ name out there. He knows neither Fury or Wilder would be in that ring in April against AJ. No need to string dumb fans along. Whyte if he wins is the only option at the moment.
                    Yep that’s always been the plan

Comment

Hearn knows AJ vs either Chisora or Whyte plays a distant second fiddle to Fury vs Wilder II.

He`ll go all out for the Wilder fight in April I believe. And keep Usyk in mind for an April curveball.

Comment

Working...
                      X