No announcement yet.

Usyk: Fight with Joshua is my DREAM! Would like to fight Bellew in Liverpool

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
    Bellew would knock Usyk out. The atmosphere at Liverpool would be too much for Usyk to handle, he hasn't been in that kind of hostile environment before.

Remember bute what happened to him.
    I thought when you scored the fight 115-113 that was the dumbest thing I would see all day, but you topped it. Usyk would send Bellew into retirement and laugh at all the drunk, pasty scousers while doing it. The guy just beat 4 of the best CW's in the world, all on the road in their houses.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      The heavyweights have a punchers chance but he has a better fighters chance. I think he’s beat Joshua and of course Wilder who’s just be falling over himself.
      If the top heavyweights were all 6'5, you and me both know Usyk would school them all

He'd make Wilder, Joshua, Fury, Povetkin etc look like bums. Literally the only advantages they have are size and power and probably a minor edge in speed

Comment

Usyk will get beaten to a pulp by Jousha, Wilder and any B level HW, that includes Parker and Whyte

Its going to be funny seeing the hype train jump off once he gets floored

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
          If the top heavyweights were all 6'5, you and me both know Usyk would school them all

He'd make Wilder, Joshua, Fury, Povetkin etc look like bums. Literally the only advantages they have are size and power and probably a minor edge in speed
          Thats the whole point of being a HW

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Working...
            X