Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Fury Now in Driver's Seat, He's No. 1 Heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Fury Now in Driver's Seat, He's No. 1 Heavyweight

TYSON FURY woke up the heavyweight division last weekend - he should have woken up on Sunday as the WBC World Heavyweight Champion too. The whole country was going crazy over the draw with Deontay Wilder - which was the wrong decision and the rematch will be even bigger. There were nearly 18,000 supporters in LA's Staples Center and more than half of them were cheering on the Brit.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury’s a fkn weapon

Comment

Fury is definitely the number 1 heavyweight now, he easily outboxed that clown Wilder and should have got the decision.
      He also clearly beat an active Vladimir Klitschko while Joshua struggled and almost got stopped by an older inactive version of Vlad.

Comment

Fury is no1 as Josh wants the world to think k he can beat wilder like fury did.
        Problem is Josh is always follow the leader. Fury beat wlad, so Josh thought he might be able to also.
        Josh wasn't sure if he could beat wilder, but now fury has, Josh thinks he can also?
        You've got to take lead likevfury, otherwise your a follower.
        Fury is no1.

Comment

Not even close. Joshua is clearly still #1. Beating Wilder doesn't put you ahead of Joshua, you're going to have to beat Joshua to do that.

Comment

Only drivers seat Fury is in is getting knocked on his ass twice. Name one ****ing HW Opponent out there that's more important than Wilder. (NONE). Not even that soft mentally weak boring ass Joshua. Wilder is the man🥊

Comment

Great, now he'll demand 60-40 against AJ again...

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Fury is no1 as Josh wants the world to think k he can beat wilder like fury did.
                Problem is Josh is always follow the leader. Fury beat wlad, so Josh thought he might be able to also.
                Josh wasn't sure if he could beat wilder, but now fury has, Josh thinks he can also?
                Fury is no1.
                I agree. Hearn is now talking about Wilder, when everyone thinks Fury won the fight. Of course, Joshua fans will say "Wilder has the belt." Who watches 2 men fight, and then says "I want the loser?" It's very interesting that Hearn has yet to mention that he's had discussions with Warren! What could be bigger that Joshua vs. Fury in Wembley? I hope we get the rematch first, but I would totally understand if Fury fought Joshua in April!

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  Fury is no1.
                  you can't blame Joshua for the timing of the Klitschko fight, as When Fury fought Klitschko Joshua was like an 11 fight novice nowhere near a title fight, he took that fight at basically the first logical opportunity, and many people felt it was coming far too early as he had only had 18 fights.

The wilder situation is different, I really think he ought to have made more effort to make that fight.

Right now, he needs to try to fight Fury imo, if he beats Wilder then people will say fury beat him first

Fury vs AJ makes sense, and if they open the purse strings and offer Fury 50/50 that fight gets made very easily

The UK deserves AJ vs Fury at Wembley, we have been holding the heavyweight division down for a minute now, Wilder can wait for the winner.

If joshua fights Whyte in April i'm going to find it hard to continue supporting him.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Not even close. Joshua is clearly still #1. Beating Wilder doesn't put you ahead of Joshua, you're going to have to beat Joshua to do that.
                    Honestly i'm a big AJ fan but it's really debatable now.

their best 2 wins in order is

1. Fury over Klitschko
                    2. AJ over Klitschko
                    3. Fury over Wilder
                    4. AJ over Povetkin

Aj has other decent wins in there recently but Fury has the best win imo

Comment

Working...
                    X