No announcement yet.

VIDEO - (DAZN) The Journey - Canelo/Rocky Part 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO - (DAZN) The Journey - Canelo/Rocky Part 1

It was good. I wasn't crazy about the narrating or rather the writing. But I liked the footage, between the training montage and the inside look at the fighter's reaction to Bellew vs Usyk and Rios vs Alvarez bouts. Good episode.

Comment

man there is close to zero hype for this fight

Comment

Vamos canelo !

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
          It was good. I wasn't crazy about the narrating or rather the writing. But I liked the footage, between the training montage and the inside look at the fighter's reaction to Bellew vs Usyk and Rios vs Alvarez bouts. Good episode.
          The quality and production is very high. I don't know who the narrator is though either. The part that was most interesting and compelling to me was the footage showing Canelo watching his older Brother fight Brandon Rios. We always see this confident fighter Canelo but watching him vulnerable seeing his Brother who he has spoken many times as being his idol growing up take a beating. The part where he is saying stop the fight what are you waiting for him to die. That's a side of Canelo I never seen before. Pretty cool to see him not as a fighter but as concerned brother. Very good job from DAZN.

Comment

Will watch this later. Thanks for posting.

Randomly this fight is so bs for Canelo right now I sorta keep forgetting its really about to happen lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              I just realized it’s a week away smh

Comment

That narrator flow sounds like he's about to try to sell me a muffler or invite me to try out the new restaurant down the street or something. Very advertisement sounding. Not a fan of his flow. I hope he's not the regular guy who does these. Would be cooler to invite random people in to do them instead of having one guy all the time.

Cool to see these two watching their boy's going down lol. F#cked up sh^t. I did like how Canelo dogged the guy about the "premature" stoppage. I don't get some of these cats in boxing or fans of boxing that wanna see mfers die almost before an L sticks. Sh^t man most of the fights we watch the L is being attempted to being pinned on the donkey for most of the fight cuz fights are so unevenly matched. But mainly I just wanna see who's the better man on that night vs see someone plastered on the ground looking all beaten up & f#cked up so respect to Canelo on his take on boxing.

And blah at half this episode being an ad for DAZN damn near. And I feel like we will be seeing Eddie in these all the time regardless if he's got a fighter in the fight or not lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  There was zero hype for Wilder and Fury...

And this is an admittedly smaller fight for Canelo. Even the cash cow Ca$hnelo takes a soft touch once in awhile. His version of a soft touch is a much bigger/champion which, by most other boxer standards, would be a "career" defning fight. For Ca$hnelo though it's just another rung in the ladder.

Mr. Middleweight Ca$hnelo

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                    There was zero hype for Wilder and Fury...

And this is an admittedly smaller fight for Canelo. Even the cash cow Ca$hnelo takes a soft touch once in awhile. His version of a soft touch is a much bigger/champion which, by most other boxer standards, would be a "career" defning fight. For Ca$hnelo though it's just another rung in the ladder.

Mr. Middleweight Ca$hnelo
                    There was way more hype for Wilder Vs Fury bro, stop it

Comment

Working...
                    X