Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gvozdyk Knocks Adonis Stevenson Out in Eleven For WBC Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oleksandr Gvozdyk seems good offensively but he gets hit a little too much for me to confidently say he'll win this. I'm still expecting his youth, skill and speed to pull him through as long as he's "carefully offensive"....I'm sure he knows that he can't be reckless with a guy like Stevenson.

Comment

I thought this fight was going to be streamed live on Youtube?....I can't find any live boxing stream on there at this time....When does the fight begin?

Comment

how long before this starts?

Comment

Stevenson with his 2nd live opponent in a row. I'm shocked.

Draw last time out doe. And lotsa people on The Nail's nuts more than Badou so that probably doesn't spell well for Stevenson tonight.

I for one will be glad once Stevenson's disappointing reign is over. Its been a boring, lackluster affair & the sooner its over the sooner the 175lb division gets interesting again & hopefully has a entirely new crop of lesser proven, but willing to fight each other opponents.

Comment

Why the hell hasn't this fight begun yet?

Comment

Love boxing nights. Great fights ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Why the hell hasn't this fight begun yet?

Starts right now

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
                  Damn Stevenson is fit and ripped... He looks like a very young 41 if you ask me... Gvozdyk can only pray to survive the first 8 rounds and maybe work his way from there... A bit like for Bivol, he's been less and less impressive going up the opposition ladder... They are still very good, don't get me wrong... Just not as stellar as they were in their way in, while Stevenson still dominates all of his opponents on Power and finds ways to overcome the aging...

Can't wait for that amazing Boxing night !!!

He's in TREMEDOUS condition tonight. He's finally not coming off a year layoff for once. The Nail's toast.

Comment

them footage they used of stevenson training make him looks old and frial

Comment

https://youtu.be/aiZuUu5zzQo

Comment

Working...
                      X